PDA

View Full Version : More TO; I love me so TO.................

Trashman
01-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Agent Drew Rosenhaus definitely isn't sweating the speculation about the Dallas Cowboys cutting his most famous client. He completely dismissed the possibility that Terrell Owens has cashed his final check from Jerry Jones.

"It's not going to happen," Rosenhaus said on WQAM Radio in Miami. "The reason why they got rid of Pacman (Jones) is because Pacman has terrible off-the-field problems, and the guy just simply can't play anymore. He's just not that good.

"Terrell's never had off-the-field problems, and he's been one of the greatest players ever. And they just gave him a monster contract. I mean, they just gave him a huge extension before the season. He's not going anywhere."

Rosenhaus might be right about Owens returning to Valley Ranch. But Owens and Pacman have more in common than Rosenhaus wants to admit, although you don't have to worry about Owens getting arrested.

Like Jones, Owens' performance might not justify the distractions he creates anymore. That's what the Cowboys front office needs to determine.

Source: Dallas Morning News