PDA

View Full Version : AP All-State Selections?

kaorder1999
12-02-2003, 08:50 PM
shouldn't they be out pretty soon...i now the TSWA All-State Selections come out after the season is completely over but i remember the AP all State usually comes out during playoffs

BigChamp05
12-02-2003, 09:01 PM
I thought it came out right after the regular season ends too.

kaorder1999
12-02-2003, 09:36 PM
anyone know?

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-03-2003, 10:35 AM
How are the all state players selected?

andy_dufresne
12-03-2003, 11:32 AM
kaorder1999:
shouldn't they be out pretty soon...i now the TSWA All-State Selections come out after the season is completely over but i remember the AP all State usually comes out during playoffsThe voting for AP is done after the regular season and released after the p-offs. The one by the writer's is more legit b/c it takes into account the WHOLE season. It's released after the season. AP is purely political. It comes out the week of the championship games in D-II.

andy_dufresne
12-03-2003, 11:34 AM
andy_dufresne:

kaorder1999:
shouldn't they be out pretty soon...i now the TSWA All-State Selections come out after the season is completely over but i remember the AP all State usually comes out during playoffsThe voting for AP is done after the regular season and released after the p-offs. The one by the writer's is more legit b/c it takes into account the WHOLE season. It's released after the season. AP is purely political. It comes out the week of the championship games in D-II.Whoops...I guess I contradicted myself. AP is definitely voted on after the regular season and released before the last games in D-II. sorry