PDA

View Full Version : I didnt ask, so please dont tell.

STANG RED
01-15-2009, 12:21 PM
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I just couldnt help myself.:p :D

Ranger Mom
01-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Me neither!!;)

waterboy
01-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Thank you, Stang Red! Ranger Mom, please delete them now if you can. I didn't ask and I sure as heck don't want to know either.
:ack!: :crazy: :flaming: :D

Bullaholic
01-15-2009, 12:47 PM
O.k.---I'm going to take this occasion to come out of the closet----so here goes---I am, and always have been,(gasp) a male heterosexual. There I said it---it may not be the "in" or PC thing to admit today, but there it is.

STANG RED
01-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
O.k.---I'm going to take this occasion to come out of the closet----so here goes---I am, and always have been,(gasp) a male heterosexual. There I said it---it may not be the "in" or PC thing to admit today, but there it is.

DITTO!

Perhaps we should get together, smoke cigars, drink beer, burn meat, and talk about women's behinds together. Maybe even get a line wet somewhere during the process.:D

waterboy
01-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
:thumbsup: Way to go, Bullaholic! We male heterosexuals have to really stick together. We can't be letting people get away with the discriminatory remarks about us, just because we're different from them. I say we form a coalition, take up a huge fund, and hire us an attorney who'll will make sure we're protected.:clap: :clap:

:D

pancho villa
01-15-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm a Lesbian