PDA

View Full Version : Don't ask don't tell

pancho villa
01-15-2009, 12:07 PM
It is a wonder to me how some folks can so easily condem others to hell! WOW (Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones)

SWMustang
01-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
It is a wonder to me how some folks can so easily condem others to hell! WOW (Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones)

who's condemning who to hell? I thought don't ask don't tell was brilliant.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa

It makes me wonder how some people can automatically assume that since they have "religious fundamentals" that they're more entitled to live the life that they want to and the way that their book of faith instructs them to. Nevermind that this is a national that disassociates any religion from politics (or so says the Constitution and those who wrote it). Nevermind that many of these people are talking about God and Christianity when they speak out against homosexuality when the Bible says to, "Love thy neighbor," and, "thou shall not judge," and the biggest one, "all sins are equal in the eyes of God." Those are three very interesting things, and as I am positive to assume that nobody leads a completely virtuous life, then I feel like these people should take a look in the mirror and worrying about fixing their sins and amending for them, not continuing their everyday activities and pointing their fingers at somebody else just because they're living their life away that we as AMERICANS are allowed to live it. Nevermind that the Bible and God give everyone one right above all others, and that is the right to chose. But let's sit back, indulge in our own sins, and point out how much better we are than another certain group of people simply based upon the fact that we don't like what their freedoms are. First it was discrimination by gender, then discrimination by race, and now discrimination by sexual orientation. It's sad how some have to find someone else to discriminate against.

jason
01-15-2009, 12:16 PM
sintonfan once told me i was going to hell....

Ranger Mom
01-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Since the last one got closed....I might as well just shut this one down too!!:)