PDA

View Full Version : Saw Dubya's new residence last night

Gsquared
01-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Theres a place close to Preston Hollow that has $ 1 Amber Bocks so had a few and a steak and then drove by Bush's new house. Pretty impressive.

STANG RED
01-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Theres a place close to Preston Hollow that has $ 1 Amber Bocks so had a few and a steak and then drove by Bush's new house. Pretty impressive.

I'm assuming it is gated to keep people from getting too close?

Gsquared
01-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm assuming it is gated to keep people from getting too close?
Its actually not gated right now but they are going to gate it at Bush's expense from what I hear.

Ranger Mom
01-15-2009, 09:52 AM
I thought he was just gonna retire to Crawford!:confused:

waterboy
01-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Dubya's rich. He will have at least 2 homes. Where's Preston Hollow? Just curious.

crzyjournalist03
01-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Dubya's rich. He will have at least 2 homes. Where's Preston Hollow? Just curious.

Dallas

waterboy
01-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Dallas
I knew that.:rolleyes: What part of Dallas? Is it somewhere off Preston Rd.?

BILLYFRED0000
01-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I knew that.:rolleyes: What part of Dallas? Is it somewhere off Preston Rd.?

It is between royal and walnut hill just west of the Tollway. Daria Drive. IT is off of meaders turn west off the tollway or Preston since it is close and Daria runs south off of meaders. Nice location
as the streets are no outlets so he needs a gate at one end only.
I would never live there. Too much city.

STANG RED
01-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I saw an interview with W yesterday. He chose Dallas to be close to SMU. That is where his museum and Presidential Library will be built, and he wants to be near to oversee things.
Is their new house anywhere near SMU G?

crzyjournalist03
01-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I saw an interview with W yesterday. He chose Dallas to be close to SMU. That is where his museum and Presidential Library will be built, and he wants to be near to oversee things.
Is their new house anywhere near SMU G?

They've lived in Dallas before too, so it's not exactly something new. I saw that their home is close to their old church that they're going to be returning to. I think it was called First United Methodist if I remember correctly.

BuffyMars
01-15-2009, 01:45 PM
i farted in highland park one time. it was probably one of the most celebrated moments in my life. i have never been more proud!