PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots

crzyjournalist03
11-10-2003, 12:39 PM
I believe that this game could be the defining moment of the Cowboys' season. They've played well in basically every game this year, and now they must face a 7-2 team coming off of a bye (which by the way, also happened with Buffalo, Washington, and Detroit). If the Cowboys take this one, they may very well have a great shot at being the NFC's number one seed eek! . A loss, and they may lose some confidence, and who knows what kind of spiral could start with opponents like Carolina and Miami looming soon.

mwisnews
11-10-2003, 12:49 PM
I think the defense will do fine against the Patriots. What they need to do is do better on offense. If the Eagles lose tonight to the Packers then the Cowboys will have a two game lead in the East. So go Packers!!!

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 12:57 PM
I sure hope Miami takes their frustration out on someone else other than Dallas, after that whooping that the Titans put on them yesterday. Man that was ugly. :p

crzyjournalist03
11-10-2003, 01:10 PM
PPHSfan:
I sure hope Miami takes their frustration out on someone else other than Dallas, after that whooping that the Titans put on them yesterday. Man that was ugly. :p I'm so glad that Steve McNair is my fantasy football QB!

Bull's-eye
11-10-2003, 01:17 PM
I agree with mwisnews, the offense will have to step it up. They will have to put up more points for the Cowboys to beat New England. The defense is really playing great! They are really attacking, showing a lot of confidence in their corners.

turbostud
11-10-2003, 01:30 PM
The Cowboys next 5 games are very tough. at New England, Carolina, Miami, at Philly, at Washington. If they can win 3 or 4 of these games (especially beat the NFC teams) they might have a shot at home field advantage through out the playoffs.

JasperDog94
11-10-2003, 01:42 PM
crzyjournalist03:

PPHSfan:
I sure hope Miami takes their frustration out on someone else other than Dallas, after that whooping that the Titans put on them yesterday. Man that was ugly. :p I'm so glad that Steve McNair is my fantasy football QB!Too bad I have Ricky Williams on my fantasy football team. frown

slpybear the bullfan
11-10-2003, 01:51 PM
The Cowboys defense will play well enough to win the remaining games... the question is, Will the offense get the running game going well enough to free up the play action pass? If they don't it could be a long second half...

Looks like a 9~10 win season to me. But I hope I am being pessimistic. With today's NFL you have no idea.

pirate4state
11-10-2003, 02:49 PM
turbostud:
If they can win 3 or 4 of these games (especially beat the NFC teams) they might have a shot at home field advantage through out the playoffs.Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!! I'd have to beg, borrow & steal to attend those games!! :D

crzyjournalist03
11-10-2003, 03:05 PM
slpybear the bullfan:
The Cowboys defense will play well enough to win the remaining games... the question is, Will the offense get the running game going well enough to free up the play action pass? If they don't it could be a long second half...

Looks like a 9~10 win season to me. But I hope I am being pessimistic. With today's NFL you have no idea.I have been pleasantly surprised by Adrian Murrell's ability to run. I know he's always been a good RB, but after two years of nothing, I'd at least expect him to be sluggish. I think he may be the injection that our running game needs, and he's a great change of pace from starter Troy Hambrick.

oneheartbeat
11-11-2003, 06:29 PM
go patriots

sprinklerman
11-11-2003, 08:21 PM
:D I bet Coach Bill wins!

KTownBalla
11-12-2003, 12:04 AM
I completely agree about Adrian Murrell.

Troy Hambrick most of the time won't make LB or the secondary miss, he's one of them pound it between the tackles, truck a guy or 2, and get a couple yards setting up 2nd and short.

Adrian Murrell can make people miss, not all the time but is better, and he seems quicker, not faster, but quicker around the corner, allowing that extra yard or two.

Overall the tandem in the backfield is good, esp wit Anderson that can do everything.