PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood plays Wylie tonight....

Looking4number8
01-13-2009, 03:20 PM
... in district opener. I think AW is ranked 13 (or close to it) and Brownwood is 18-3. Should be a great game!

TinyTim
01-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Where do they play?

TinyTim
01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim
Where do they play?

Cuz.... somthing tells me that they don't play until Friday night.

Looking4number8
01-13-2009, 03:27 PM
We play here In Brownwood tonight according to my little pocket schedule. Also my daughter said they had to cheer at the game tonight.

ccmom
01-13-2009, 03:34 PM
:confused: Wylie schedule shows it to be Friday, here??:confused:

Texasfootball2
01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
:confused: Wylie schedule shows it to be Friday, here??:confused: I guess your daughter has about 4 yards of wool she's trying to pull your eyes:D :)

ccmom
01-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I guess your daughter has about 4 yards of wool she's trying to pull your eyes:D :)

Lookin'...I have no doubt that it was just a simple miscommunication. However, TF2...to a girl who has pulled a yard or two of wool back in the day...that was FUNNY!!:clap:

Looking4number8
01-13-2009, 03:45 PM
you guys are right. Game is Friday. I can't read a freaking calender. However the kid is cheering tonight. It is just the Girls game vs Sweetwater that is here. That also should be a good game as both teams are struggling

Texasfootball2
01-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
you guys are right. Game is Friday. I can't read a freaking calender. However the kid is cheering tonight. It is just the Girls game vs Sweetwater that is here. That also should be a good game as both teams are struggling

Now you are really confusing me. The Wylie girls are playing Sweetwater tonight at Wylie, and my daughter is suppose to be cheering at it:doh: :thinking: Maybe she's trying to pull some wool over my eye's.

There are suppose to be three games. If this is true the Brownwood lady lions she beat the water out of Sweetwater after they play three games at Wylie, then travel to Brownwood and play three games with you guys. Man who ever drew up the schedule did you guys a favor if you ask me.

kepdawg
01-13-2009, 03:56 PM
I hope Lf8 has somebody help him during football season!

Looking4number8
01-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I hope Lf8 has somebody help him during football season!

Football season is easy. One week I go to Gordon Wood Stadium, another week I follow the cars going west.

I guess I need a drink (something very very strong). Looks like Snyder is tonight team. Crap.. dont quote me on that . I cant believe that I can not read a schedule today.

pirate4state
01-13-2009, 04:02 PM
All you need to know is your daughter will not be home, mkay? :D

Texasfootball2
01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Football season is easy. One week I go to Gordon Wood Stadium, another week I follow the cars going west.

I guess I need a drink (something very very strong). Looks like Snyder is tonight team. Crap.. dont quote me on that . I cant believe that I can not read a schedule today.

Hey, no problem L48:D Just make a stop by Humphrey Pete's a couple of hours before the game. Then it won't matter who there playing tonight. It's all good:2thumbsup

kepdawg
01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
All you need to know is your daughter will not be home, mkay? :D

That's not right! The game is at home!

Looking4number8
01-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Hey, no problem L48:D Just make a stop by Humphrey Pete's a couple of hours before the game. Then it won't matter who there playing tonight. It's all good:2thumbsup

Think I will head there now... If anyone says it is not 5 o clock here yet, I will tell them I cant read a calendar or a clock!

pirate4state
01-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
That's not right! The game is at home! Dang looking, it must be nice to have a basketball court in your home! :rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
to a girl who has pulled a yard or two of wool back in the day...that was FUNNY!!:clap:

:thinking: And here all along, I've pictured you as the innocent type :doh:

By the way.........alotta sheep???? :p

Texasfootball2
Think I will head there now... If anyone says it is not 5 o clock here yet, I will tell them I cant read a calendar or a clock! Just remember "IT'S FIVE OCLOCK SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and maybe it's still "HAPPY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ccmom
01-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:thinking: And here all along, I've pictured you as the innocent type :doh:

By the way.........alotta sheep???? :p

Perhaps you are confused, too? :confused: I am NOT from Brown County!:rolleyes: :p

Lion_Addict
01-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Perhaps you are confused, too? :confused: I am NOT from Brown County!:rolleyes: :p

So uncalled for........ :dispntd: :dispntd: ......WOMAN!!!! :p

Cameron Crazy
01-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Who won the game?

DaHop72
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Who won the game? Snyder