View Full Version : No More Peeing in Public

kepdawg
01-13-2009, 01:22 PM
City passes public urination ordinance

01/12/09
by Steve W Stewart
Respond to this story
Email this story to a friend

The City of Jasper has become one of the last known municipalities in Texas to adopt a city ordinance against public urination and defecation. The issue passed by a unanimous vote when the Jasper City Council met in regular session on Monday evening.

Jasper Police Chief Todd Hunter addressed council and explained that he was surprised recently when he discovered that Jasper had no such ordinance, which exists in virtually every incorporated city in Texas.

The ordinance addresses the issue which is not specifically covered in the Texas Penal Code.

LINK (http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=974&NewsID=943978&CategoryID=20207&on=1)

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
City passes public urination ordinance

01/12/09
by Steve W Stewart
Respond to this story
Email this story to a friend

The City of Jasper has become one of the last known municipalities in Texas to adopt a city ordinance against public urination and defecation. The issue passed by a unanimous vote when the Jasper City Council met in regular session on Monday evening.

Jasper Police Chief Todd Hunter addressed council and explained that he was surprised recently when he discovered that Jasper had no such ordinance, which exists in virtually every incorporated city in Texas.

The ordinance addresses the issue which is not specifically covered in the Texas Penal Code.

LINK (http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=974&NewsID=943978&CategoryID=20207&on=1)

Defecation is such a nasty word!!

DDBooger
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Defecation is such a nasty word!! would you prefer bowel evac?

waterboy
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
I'll remember that the next time I pass through Jasper. I suppose this has been a problem for them??:eek: People urinating and defecating in public......:thinking: ........peeing I can understand, but taking a dump??:doh:

Lion_Addict
01-13-2009, 02:12 PM
So, if I woulda pee'd in their Mall parking lot at 10:00 pm, not noticing the nice policeman's car sitting right there, back in '89 instead of the one in Early.......I wouldn't have went to jail :confused: :doh: :D

carter08
01-13-2009, 02:16 PM
I was at Hastings the other day, and my friend had to pee.

So, he went to the little open space between the wall and fence outside and peed right where the Drive Thru was.

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I was at Hastings the other day, and my friend had to pee.

So, he went to the little open space between the wall and fence outside and peed right where the Drive Thru was.

What aversion do guys have to going to a restroom?

My husband's recliner is probably 4 feet away from a bathroom, yet he will go clear across the living room, out the back door, across the porch to his "spot" behind the BBQ pit to pee!!:doh: :doh:

Lion_Addict
01-13-2009, 02:25 PM

My husband's recliner is probably 4 feet away from a bathroom, yet he will go clear across the living room, out the back door, across the porch to his "spot" behind the BBQ pit to pee!!:doh: :doh:

There ain't nuttin better that a good outdoors whizz!!!!! :2thumbsup
Well, almost nuttin........... :D

kepdawg
01-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I'll remember that the next time I pass through Jasper. I suppose this has been a problem for them??:eek: People urinating and defecating in public......:thinking: ........peeing I can understand, but taking a dump??:doh:

I wouldn't be surprised by anything down there.

waterboy
01-13-2009, 02:27 PM

Ain't nothin' like a good cold breeze outside this time of year to get the ol' juices flowing! I'll bet that's one less spot that has to be mowed.:D

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Ain't nothin' like a good cold breeze outside this time of year to get the ol' juices flowing! I'll bet that's one less spot that has to be mowed.:D

It's caliche!!:p

Lion_Addict
01-13-2009, 02:30 PM

Isn't that some sorta breakfast thingy with a weiner in it? :D

waterboy
01-13-2009, 02:30 PM
:eek: Whaaaaa....??:eek:

No need to curse! .......or use foreign words! ........or whatever a caliche is...:confused: :D

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 02:34 PM
:eek: Whaaaaa....??:eek:

No need to curse! .......or use foreign words! ........or whatever a caliche is...:confused: :D

Caliche is a sedimentary rock, a hardened deposit of calcium carbonate. This calcium carbonate cements together other materials, including gravel, sand, clay, and silt.:)

waterboy
01-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Okay, now I get it!:D

You made me have to look that word up. Here is the definition:

ca - li - che [kul-lee -chee]

1. a surface deposit consisting of sand or clay impregnated with crystalline salts such as sodium nitrate or sodium chloride.
2. a zone of calcium carbonate or other carbonates in soils of semiarid regions.

All I really know is that it keep the grass from growing in certain spots.:D

carter08
01-13-2009, 02:41 PM
I pee outside.

waterboy
01-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I pee outside.
Yeah, I think it's a man thing. I do too on occasion........keeps me from having to weed-eat as much.:D

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 02:46 PM

All I really know is that it keep the grass from growing in certain spots.:D

That's no lie! With 2 males dogs who live outside and 2 male housedogs who go outside...I have lots of "dead spots!"

waterboy
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
That's no lie! With 2 males dogs who live outside and 2 male housedogs who go outside...I have lots of "dead spots!"
You gotta get more dogs..........and train them to pee on the grass around all obstacles in the yard, and around the house. That way you, or your husband, don't have to weed-eat.:D

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 02:55 PM
You gotta get more dogs..........and train them to pee on the grass around all obstacles in the yard, and around the house. That way you, or your husband, don't have to weed-eat.:D

NOOOO!!!!!

We have lots of obstacles, the more my hubby has to weed-eat, the more he is out of my hair!!:p

waterboy
01-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Or, you could do like I do, and let your better half do ALL the mowing AND weed-eating!:D All I gotta do is just keep all the equipment in good working order.:inlove:

pirate4state
01-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
There ain't nuttin better that a good outdoors whizz!!!!! :2thumbsup
Well, almost nuttin........... :D

:doh:

Lion_Addict
01-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh:

What........You don't agree :confused: :confused: :D

I_Do_Care
01-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
What........You don't agree :confused: :confused: :D squatters wouldn't agree, duh:rolleyes:

Trashman
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM

RM....Let it go...it's a man thing. Kinda like a dog marking his territory.:D

Lion_Addict
01-14-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
RM....Let it go...

"That's what HE said"................ :devil: :p

jason
01-14-2009, 09:17 AM
so what if you're on the 13th hole and going on your 10th beer....

its only natural to find a rock or a tree to pee on.....