PDA

View Full Version : annual employee meeting

BuffyMars
01-13-2009, 10:40 AM
is at the house of blues in dallas. i love my company. free drinks and hor'duerves. i chuckle when i think of me + hor'duerves. it makes me lol.

BuffyMars
01-13-2009, 11:28 AM
geez ppl! don't be so jealous! i mean seriously! keep your comments to yourself! good job!

ok....the one day i slack at work and no one is around. good grief! :hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
geez ppl! don't be so jealous! i mean seriously! keep your comments to yourself! good job!

I was hanging out on the "other" page since we can post "non-football" stuff over there now!!!:D :D

pirate4state
01-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was hanging out on the "other" page since we can post "non-football" stuff over there now!!!:D :D

have you noticed though that this is still called the "non sports" forum and the other is called the "sports" forum :(

during football season, i didn't mind the separate forums, now it seems we've actually conditioned some folks to using 2 separate forums LOL

or maybe they just don't care either way *shrug* :D

Ranger Mom
01-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
have you noticed though that this is still called the "non sports" forum and the other is called the "sports" forum :(

during football season, i didn't mind the separate forums, now it seems we've actually conditioned some folks to using 2 separate forums LOL

or maybe they just don't care either way *shrug* :D

LOL!!! I go back and forth!!:D

44INAROW
01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

I'm slacking today myself, just can't get "into" working :doh: :doh:
Have fun at the "meeting" :p

AP Panther Fan
01-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!! I go back and forth!!:D

It requires more effort, now that I have two to look at..... :doh: :)

Not really a problem though, I guess....