PDA

View Full Version : GIDDINGS VS. LORENA

josh_b_9_QB
11-15-2001, 07:43 PM
OK GUYS TIME FOR A NEW POLL. WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF TOMORROWS GAME BETWEEN THE BUFFALOES AND THE LEOPARDS?? SINCE I LIVE IN GIDDINGS, I THINK WE WILL WIN 35-24. PLEASE POST AND BE HONEST ON WHAT YOU THINK THE OPUTCOME WILL BE LIKE.

REBEL II
11-15-2001, 09:01 PM
Whta kind of team does Lorena have. Do they have a lot of speed, and great athletes?
Are they well coached?

GoYOE
11-15-2001, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by josh_b_9_QB:
OK GUYS TIME FOR A NEW POLL. WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF TOMORROWS GAME BETWEEN THE BUFFALOES AND THE LEOPARDS?? SINCE I LIVE IN GIDDINGS, I THINK WE WILL WIN 35-24. PLEASE POST AND BE HONEST ON WHAT YOU THINK THE OPUTCOME WILL BE LIKE.

How about this...
Lorena 20, an Over-confident Giddings 7 !!!
Or can ya'll cheat your way out of that game too?

FootballFanatic
11-16-2001, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by GoYOE:
How about this...
Lorena 20, an Over-confident Giddings 7 !!!
Or can ya'll cheat your way out of that game too?

We won fair and square, how can u really say that we cheated. GET REAL. GET OVER IT!!! Worry about China Spring not Giddings, maybe we can meet again, who knows.

footballmom
11-16-2001, 10:26 AM
To GoYoe,
Just because you lost and the Buffs won and you were expecting to run over them doesn't mean they cheated! When are you going to let that go? Build a bridge and get over it, as a friend of mine would say. I'm tired of listening to a bunch of whiney teenagers who probably aren't even football players gritch and moan about losing to the Buffs. GET A LIFE!

REBEL
11-16-2001, 10:34 AM
Giddings will beat Lorena by at least 3 or 4 touchdowns! No Doubt!! Lorena is well coached but no talent at all. Giddings is very well coached & has lots of talent! Remember all of my past predictions have been right on!

Offensive Coordinator
11-17-2001, 03:35 PM
Go Yoe shut up! Get over it that is why we whooped Lorena 47-14!