PDA

View Full Version : Whos tired of the same ole subjects???

audasmom7
12-12-2002, 11:49 PM
Iam..........you come here for some info and all you get is the same ole crap.......

audasmom7
12-12-2002, 11:51 PM
Everman? :mad: Burnet?

Burnet Dawg06
12-12-2002, 11:54 PM
Hey what else is there to talk about besides the Burnet Everman game? It's for the 3A State Champioships!

slpybear the bullfan
12-13-2002, 12:00 AM
audasmom7:
Everman? :mad: Burnet?yup... Everman? :mad: Burnet? :mad: Underwater Basket Weaving Champions? :mad:

wink wink wink

vet93
12-13-2002, 12:02 PM
Audasmom...this happens every year at this time. Most people are through with the season and have moved on to bball. Because their team is not involved in the playoffs anymore the number and variety of the subjects falls tremedously. They may check the board for posts but often won't respond themselves. I must admit that it has been hard for me to stay as interested after your mean old Rangers defeated my poooor Bearcats. In addition to this...the marquee division all year has been division I because of the talent that these teams have displayed all year. For this reason the state championship game will get much more attention than the semifinal games in D2. Next week, d2 will get their turn and then we will all be suffering from the post-season hangover. Good luck and drive safe to Coppell!

turbostud
12-13-2002, 12:20 PM
The board just is not the same without all those Jasper posters. Where did they all go? I know the few with class are still here, but it just is not the same.

snotbubble
12-13-2002, 01:52 PM
Audasmom,

Did you ever get the pm I sent on the quote?

JasperDog94
12-13-2002, 02:02 PM
Something about getting your tail kicked keeps most folks away. A few are still here from Jasper and other schools that got beat. Not much to say except that I should probably use this extra time to finish Christmas shopping.

Everyone have a blessed Christmas and be safe in whatever you do.

God Bless! :D

BIG19
12-13-2002, 02:12 PM
JasperDog94, thanks. I am glad someone can still focus on Christmas shopping. Seems that until the last two weeks of the season are over with, there is no Christmas in our household. Everyone is focused to much on the playoffs. I guess that is a good thing, but so much for the Christmas spirit this year. It has been replaced with another type of spirit that is not all that bad either. So I must say, GO Burnet and Bandera. (Make us ALL proud, even more so than we already are.)