PDA

View Full Version : NEW Forney Stadium Pics

3afan
07-13-2003, 08:41 AM
OK, so I got a new toy and I was bored ...

Pics (http://www.etfpa.org/Stadium.html)

spaniard
07-13-2003, 09:55 PM
nice, holy cow

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Ok, THAT'S what we need at Port Isabel! Geez, that place looks like it's gonna rock!

Aim_High
07-13-2003, 11:26 PM
Who on Earth agreed to fund such a facility? Caldwell's old stadium which moved to Thorndale in 1990 accommodated more people than the one at the new school. The athletic director at the time was a hick. Now we have the biggest school in a district with Cameron, Rockdale and Marlin and our stadium is the smallest. Something is wrong with that picture! I think it's a fantastic idea to go for broke with a top-notch stadium like Forney's. After all, what else in small-town Texas is as big a deal as schoolboy football? BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME!

jason
07-14-2003, 11:17 AM
It's called 'City Bank Stadium' so I will assume City Bank put down a pretty big portion of the funds...

Old Tiger
07-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Aim_High:
Who on Earth agreed to fund such a facility? Caldwell's old stadium which moved to Thorndale in 1990 accommodated more people than the one at the new school. The athletic director at the time was a hick. Now we have the biggest school in a district with Cameron, Rockdale and Marlin and our stadium is the smallest. Something is wrong with that picture! I think it's a fantastic idea to go for broke with a top-notch stadium like Forney's. After all, what else in small-town Texas is as big a deal as schoolboy football? BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME!I think Caldwell should invest in some new facilities.

toby070
07-14-2003, 01:01 PM
That is a pretty awesome facility!

BTW, I've never seen Forney's mascot...the Jackrabbit logo is too cool.

Jimbotex40
07-14-2003, 01:21 PM
hell, thats as nice as SMU's stadium!!

Aim_High
07-14-2003, 06:00 PM
Old Tiger:

Aim_High:
Who on Earth agreed to fund such a facility? Caldwell's old stadium which moved to Thorndale in 1990 accommodated more people than the one at the new school. The athletic director at the time was a hick. Now we have the biggest school in a district with Cameron, Rockdale and Marlin and our stadium is the smallest. Something is wrong with that picture! I think it's a fantastic idea to go for broke with a top-notch stadium like Forney's. After all, what else in small-town Texas is as big a deal as schoolboy football? BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME!I think Caldwell should invest in some new facilities.Hold the phone, Rockdale. Your stadium is kinda aging as well. Now Giddings - that's a nice facility!