PDA

View Full Version : UNT QB Vizza transferring

Twirling Time
01-12-2009, 10:19 AM
That leaves Celina's Nathan Tune, incoming recruit Derek Thompson from Glen Rose ... and Todd Dodge's son Riley.

Guess who the starter will be in August.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/011209dnsponorthtexas.3e7af27.html

The handwriting was on the wall, I suppose.

Txbroadcaster
01-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
That leaves Celina's Nathan Tune, incoming recruit Derek Thompson from Glen Rose ... and Todd Dodge's son Riley.

Guess who the starter will be in August.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/011209dnsponorthtexas.3e7af27.html

The handwriting was on the wall, I suppose.

sounds like more than just a QB decision

I dont know but things with UNT football right now are terrible..I dont know if it is still the negative influences before Dodge got there and he is still weeding them out, or if mybe Dodge is truly in over his head

JR2004
01-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
sounds like more than just a QB decision

I dont know but things with UNT football right now are terrible..I dont know if it is still the negative influences before Dodge got there and he is still weeding them out, or if mybe Dodge is truly in over his head

The evidence at this time suggests he might be in over his head. It's one thing to lose, but it's another to not even be competitive. If he has a 2009 anythingl ike 2008 I'd believe he'll be looking for employment elsewhere.

Keith7
01-19-2009, 01:24 PM
he is transferring to be a walk on there.. I'm not going to lie, I was never a big fan of him here and would rather have Riley as QB but a lot people liked Vizza for his toughness and all out playing style..

discuss..

kepdawg
01-19-2009, 01:25 PM
From Mean Green to Aggie

Daddy D 11
01-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Sounds like someone was probably told they were going to have to battle it out with Riley this season, and he most likely did not like his chances.