PDA

View Full Version : Woman allegedly tries to kill hubby with eye drops

Trashman
01-11-2009, 05:16 PM
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – A 40-year-old southwest Missouri woman is accused of trying to kill her husband by spiking his tea with a half bottle of Visine eye drops. Greene County deputies said the woman was jailed Thursday night on $100,000 bond on a first-degree assault charge.

She was arrested late Wednesday after a co-worker told Greene County deputies that the woman told her about the plot to kill her husband.

A probable cause statement said the husband told investigators he'd been having stomach problems for the past two months.

The statement said poison control experts told a detective that ingesting too much Visine would lead to a coma and other "serious symptoms."

Authorities say the woman researched other means of killing her husband when the first attempt didn't work.

___

Gentelmen check your tea.:D

scrub c
01-11-2009, 08:09 PM
humm....

Im surprised he didnt SEE that one coming...

piratebg
01-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Authorities say the woman researched other means of killing her husband when the first attempt didn't work.

If at first you don't succeed try again. :D

OldBison75
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
THERE ARE WOMEN ON THIS BOARD THAT ARE SAYING TO THEMSELVES---I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT ONE. I can't even imagine how much Visine is too much. Heck, I would rather just die from alcohol poisoning from being fed too much Wild Turkey--I could drink, act like a foo;, flirt with women other than the wife, maybe get lucky, and then just die. No hangover, no mad wife, no girl calling and harassing me-- WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

coach
01-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
THERE ARE WOMEN ON THIS BOARD THAT ARE SAYING TO THEMSELVES---I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT ONE. I can't even imagine how much Visine is too much. Heck, I would rather just die from alcohol poisoning from being fed too much Wild Turkey--I could drink, act like a foo;, flirt with women other than the wife, maybe get lucky, and then just die. No hangover, no mad wife, no girl calling and harassing me-- WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

huh?? that was a weird post

Trashman
01-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I think that it the "Wild Turkey" that is doing all the talking.:D