PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm JR2004

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-10-2009, 11:39 PM
I have nothing better to do than sit on my perch of enlightenment and criticize NFL coaches for losing in playoff games and college Quarterbacks for making heartfelt speeches to the media and teammates and winning National Championships. I'm better than your kids in sports, I've performed on Broadway, and I beat the Wright Brothers into flight but refused to take credit because aviation was just a hobby. I'm a renowned food critic, I write articles for the Wall Street Journal, and I can count to infinity. I climbed Everest wearing nothing but a windbreaker. I was the inspiration for the movie Gran Torino. I've been to Area 51, and I've never told a lie. I'm JR2004.

IHStangFan
01-10-2009, 11:40 PM
OUCH! :thinking:

goosealaniz
01-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I have nothing better to do than sit on my perch of enlightenment and criticize NFL coaches for losing in playoff games and college Quarterbacks for making heartfelt speeches to the media and teammates and winning National Championships. I'm better than your kids in sports, I've performed on Broadway, and I beat the Wright Brothers into flight but refused to take credit because aviation was just a hobby. I'm a renowned food critic, I write articles for the Wall Street Journal, and I can count to infinity. I climbed Everest wearing nothing but a windbreaker. I was the inspiration for the movie Gran Torino. I've been to Area 51, and I've never told a lie. I'm JR2004.

... um.... thats cool???:doh:

JR2004
01-10-2009, 11:50 PM

I like this and applaud you for posting this Gary!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The only inaccuracy is I climbed Kilimanjaro! Tim and I will be climbing Everest next week for the first time! Wish us luck!

turbostud
01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

The only inaccuracy is I climbed Kilimanjaro! Tim and I will be climbing Everest next week for the first time! Wish us luck!

I think he is stalking you.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-10-2009, 11:53 PM

My bad.

IHStangFan
01-10-2009, 11:56 PM

The only inaccuracy is I climbed Kilimanjaro! Tim and I will be climbing Everest next week for the first time! Wish us luck! LOL....nice form! OH....Don't forget your wallet...I hear the giftshop at the summit has some nice nicknacks. :D

Maroon87
01-11-2009, 03:24 AM

You know BBDE, I really don't like you, but this post is pure brilliance LOL:clap:

Eagle 1
01-11-2009, 01:37 PM

You forgot to mention I like to paraphrase other people's words and use them for my own glory in my signatures.:clap:

OldBison75
01-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey JR, I think he forgot to mention your greatest accomplishment---doubling as Barak Obama and winning the Presidency of the United States. Oh well, I at least know one person that won't be invited to the Inaguration Ceremony.

Really though, I think whay you do is not that bad. I sometimes agree, most times don't. But, you are not afraid to express your opinions and that is admirable. Maybe if you were the most radical of Aggie fans, you would be better accepted and respected.

Keep posing that personal input, if nothing else, it gives the rest of us a place to vent that makes us feel better about our own shortcomings.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Maybe if you were the most radical of Aggie fans, you would be better accepted and respected.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you not realize that was a joke and that JR and I get along just fine?

OldBison75
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
BBDE,

Don't get your panties in a wad, I was just trying to be able to tweak the nerves of some on this board. If you read the entire post, you will realize that there was some tounge in cheek humor in the words.

I guess I'll just quit posting since everyone gets so damn defensive when they get a jab thrown in thier general direction. I don't question you or anybody else's right to make a post that picks at something others say or do--but you have no problem calling someone else out when they poke a little fun.

JR is still my hero as long as the honesty and conviction of belief continues.

LeonJr
01-11-2009, 07:57 PM
zzzzzzzzzzz
:cool:

Maroon87
01-11-2009, 07:59 PM
BBDE,

Don't get your panties in a wad, I was just trying to be able to tweak the nerves of some on this board. If you read the entire post, you will realize that there was some tounge in cheek humor in the words.

I guess I'll just quit posting since everyone gets so damn defensive when they get a jab thrown in thier general direction. I don't question you or anybody else's right to make a post that picks at something others say or do--but you have no problem calling someone else out when they poke a little fun.

My thoughts exactly...thanks Old Bison!:)

pirate4state
01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
My thoughts exactly...thanks Old Bison!:) JR is your hero? WHAT!?! :p

pirate4state
01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
BBDE,

LOL whose panties are in a bunch now? :p

Are yall sure yall are guys? Just saying...

OldBison75
01-11-2009, 08:17 PM
p4s, I am not wearing any panties----they get in the way. And yes, I said JR was my hero-- I just can't believe that more people did not jump on that than you. I like JR as much for the picture on the signature as what is said. I like to see girls that are proud and sexy both.

pirate4state
01-11-2009, 08:23 PM
p4s, I am not wearing any panties----they get in the way. And yes, I said JR was my hero-- I just can't believe that more people did not jump on that than you. I like JR as much for the picture on the signature as what is said. I like to see girls that are proud and sexy both. hahahahaha i am so :vrycnfsd: hahahaha

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-11-2009, 10:17 PM
BBDE,

First of all, I don't wear panties, I go commando. Second of all, I thought you thought I was being serious. I was disappointed. I'm glad you weren't.