PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Rubicon or Nissan 370Z

IHStangFan
01-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Daddy's lookin for a new set of wheels when I finish this contract up. I'm REALLY liking the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon......BUT....I've just seen the Nissan 370Z and LOVE it. Looks a little like the old Datsun Z cars. Sweet ride!! HELP!!!

DU_stud04
01-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Z

:D

IHStangFan
01-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
Z

:D man...I know...they're sweet!!! BUT....I'm an outdoorsy guy...like to hike, camp, hunt, etc.....plus w/ a family....Z = 2 seats.....Jeep = 4 doors (in Wrangler Unlimited trim)...and the Rubicon has some sweet options....although..the Z would PROBABLY be cheaper if I went "Sports" pkg....Touring puts it up near 40K or and over depending on options. I LIKE the Z...but it doesn't make sense for me.....hence why I need someone to talk me outa it!! LOL.

DDBooger
01-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
man...I know...they're sweet!!! BUT....I'm an outdoorsy guy...like to hike, camp, hunt, etc.....plus w/ a family....Z = 2 seats.....Jeep = 4 doors (in Wrangler Unlimited trim)...and the Rubicon has some sweet options....although..the Z would PROBABLY be cheaper if I went "Sports" pkg....Touring puts it up near 40K or and over depending on options. I LIKE the Z...but it doesn't make sense for me.....hence why I need someone to talk me outa it!! LOL.
if you're married, go with the rubicon. Otherwise the Z is a phalus on wheels

IHStangFan
01-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
if you're married, go with the rubicon. Otherwise the Z is a phalus on wheels Yeah...agreed...but I never understood the whole car is an extension of a guys ....... I just like sports cars and driver enthusiast type of automobiles.....I'd LOVE to have a Corvette...not to better my love life...but to drive the wheels off of it!! LOL.

DDBooger
01-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Yeah...agreed...but I never understood the whole car is an extension of a guys ....... I just like sports cars and driver enthusiast type of automobiles.....I'd LOVE to have a Corvette...not to better my love life...but to drive the wheels off of it!! LOL. actually the saying hints that it isn't the extension but compensating...lol oh well, I wouldn't mind having the new camaro. Honestly though, I want an old American Muscle car

IHStangFan
01-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
actually the saying hints that it isn't the extension but compensating...lol oh well, I wouldn't mind having the new camaro. Honestly though, I want an old American Muscle car I hear ya...I'd kill for a COPO and/or Yenko Camaro.

DU_stud04
01-11-2009, 12:39 AM
i can be outdoorsy with a 2 seat sports car :D

you gotta do what yo gotta do, rubicon sounds like your best interests buddy.

DU_stud04
01-11-2009, 12:47 AM
saw one of these with decent mileage for 32,000 not too long ago
http://www.bjmotors.biz/images/inventory/1996BlueWhiteGTS_1stEGenII_1089/large_01.jpg

:D