PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm John Fox

JR2004
01-10-2009, 11:09 PM
And like my fellow colleague, Jeff Fisher, I deserve to lose my job too. I have been able to keep my job despite showing no consistency whatsoever from year to year. I have had an equal number of sub .500 and above .500 seasons in my seven years as a head coach. I also keep sending Jake Delhomme out there series after series despite him absolutely killing the team all game long.

goosealaniz
01-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
And like my fellow colleague, Jeff Fisher, I deserve to lose my job too. I have been able to keep my job despite showing no consistency whatsoever from year to year. I have had an equal number of sub .500 and above .500 seasons in my seven years as a head coach. I also keep sending Jake Delhomme out there series after series despite him absolutely killing the team all game long.

... yea... poor john... :( :( :bigcry:

ILS1
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by goosealaniz
... yea... poor john... :( :( :bigcry:

Hi!!! I'm Wade Phillips and I deserve to lose............. Sorry,but I had to bring it again!!!

:D :D :D :D

gobbler grad
01-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Hi!!! I'm Wade Phillips and I deserve to lose............. Sorry,but I had to bring it again!!!

:D :D :D :D

now that's funny, I don't care who you are...:D :D

IHStangFan
01-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ILS1

:D :D :D :D LOL!!! :clap: