PDA

View Full Version : what 3a football teams should dominate next year?

LH QB 12
01-09-2009, 10:55 AM
What teams are lookin good for the 09' football season?

LH should be a little down after losing a lot of starters, but im interested to see how they reload with all the young talent.

LH Panther Mom
01-09-2009, 10:57 AM
:wave: :wave: Hi there!

I think the direction we are heading will have those kids ready to go! :cheerl: :cheerl:

coach
01-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by LH QB 12
What teams are lookin good for the 09' football season?

LH should be a little down after losing a lot of starters, but im interested to see how they reload with all the young talent.

not brownwood

Lion_Addict
01-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by coach
not brownwood

:blahblah: :blahblah: The day is coming when you all shall bow down before the WOOD, and enjoy it :devil: :evillol: :evillol:

runtowin
01-09-2009, 12:03 PM
LH has always replaced tough hardworking kids with more tough hardworking kids. It will be a matter of how bad these younger kids want it, do they step up in off-season? Everyone who plays LH remembers those games, usually it is a bitter memory.

Black_Magic
01-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:blahblah: :blahblah: The day is coming when you all shall bow down before the WOOD, and enjoy it :devil: :evillol: :evillol: here we go again:rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
01-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
here we go again:rolleyes:

Haven't even got started yet "COACH"!! :devil:

BwdLions
01-09-2009, 02:07 PM
not brownwood

Jerk. :rolleyes:

95mustang
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
not brownwood

Once again someone other than a Brownwood Lion brings up Brownwood. I will be the first to agree that this year did not meet our expectations, but I will also be one the first to stand up and support our Lions till the end. I believe next year everyone will see vast improvement.

Sweetwater Red
01-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
I believe next year everyone will see vast improvement.

What? Is the UIL going to allow Brownwood to play 12 guys on
defense next year?:confused:

:devil:

DU_stud04
01-09-2009, 02:30 PM
09 shall be known as the year of the stump.

pirate4state
01-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Jerk. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BwdLions
You are real classy.

:thumbsup:

Looking4number8
01-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Once again someone other than a Brownwood Lion brings up Brownwood. I will be the first to agree that this year did not meet our expectations, but I will also be one the first to stand up and support our Lions till the end. I believe next year everyone will see vast improvement.

Amen Brother!!!

ronwx5x
01-09-2009, 03:41 PM

You are way, way late if you wanted to be first!:inlove:

waterboy
01-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
09 shall be known as the year of the stump.
:thumbsup: :D

Electus Unus
01-09-2009, 05:01 PM
You have the traditional powers Celina, Gilmer, West Orange-Stark, Cuero, and Abilene Wylie. I think some teams to look out for will be Rockdale, Cameron Yoe, and Graham.

rancher
01-09-2009, 09:19 PM
District 25 3A will be very strong with three strong teams. Bellville will be loaded again, defense better that the 08 team. Plenty of talent in the wings. Giddings will also be back, loaded. LaGrange will be very good also. Those are my picks and they will go a long way again.

cameron91
01-09-2009, 11:11 PM
brownwood will be the first to run the 11-1 defense..I seen the running in Santa Anna over the Holidays.

easttexas3a
01-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Out of East Texas I believe Gilmer and also Carthage will both be back making noise deep. I have a feeling Gilmer will have the best team they have had since the 04 season since so many of these seniors this year were the sophomores that contributed so much to the state runner up team a few years ago.

Carthage will be very good again, I wouldn't think they will have a Dwight Smith again, but the team will be very good.

I expect WOS to be very good again as well, they had a lot of talented juniors on that team.

A big question in my mind is how does region 3 line up again, with some of the teams like Jasper, Chapel Hill, Waco Robinson having to rebuild, and with their fates greatly changing the fates of the bigger name teams like Gilmer, Carthage, and Waco La Vega.

goosealaniz
01-10-2009, 10:03 PM
vernon should do good... o wait... i meant give vernon a few years... then they may be kind of better...:( :(

gobbler grad
01-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
You have the traditional powers Celina, Gilmer, West Orange-Stark, Cuero, and Abilene Wylie. I think some teams to look out for will be Rockdale, Cameron Yoe, and Graham.

Cuero should be in the 3rd round and maybe 4th depending on who we play...:thinking:

IHStangFan
01-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by rancher
District 25 3A will be very strong with three strong teams. Bellville will be loaded again, defense better that the 08 team. Plenty of talent in the wings. Giddings will also be back, loaded. LaGrange will be very good also. Those are my picks and they will go a long way again. yeah....which worries me! :doh: