PDA

View Full Version : Questions (IhStangfan, DDBooger, and others)

Necks_Fan
01-07-2009, 08:56 PM
I got thread banned from the other thread and I'm trying to be civilized and gain some knowledge here, so....

#1. How can people be pro-palestinian/Hamas/Hezbollah?

#2. How can Obama/Pannetta and co. do away with our foreign intelligence procedures and pretty much destroy our most valuable intelligence capabilites? (I know HOW they CAN do it, but I'm more wondering WHY they would do it.)

#3. Since we went to Iraq to "look for WOMD," how did it get turned into "help to stabilize Iraq and create a controlled environment"?

#4. Why are we fighting a war that we can't win, because it's on so many different fronts?

#5. Why do the Palestinians think they have a chance against Israel?

#6. Why do we care? I mean, I know a bunch of civilians will be killed, but that's war?

I may come up with some more decent Questions in a minute.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Haha, you have a lot to learn kid. Instead of asking others on here (which you're sure to get lots of varying OPINIONS and few facts), go and do some research of the topics themselves and make comparisons and your own judgments based on what you have learned. That's the best way to do find the answers that you can deduce and believe in.

DDBooger
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
to be honest, I'm too tired to talk this again

1. read, expand your mind, don't accept what your told all the time..

2. no one is responsible for your knowledge but you, don't come here looking for answers, all they are is opinions formed by what we read, hear and see.

alot of your questions are answered in the other thread.

DDBooger
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Haha, you have a lot to learn kid. Instead of asking others on here (which you're sure to get lots of varying OPINIONS and few facts), go and do some research of the topics themselves and make comparisons and your own judgments based on what you have learned. That's the best way to do find the answers that you can deduce and believe in. lol, beat me to it

LH Panther Mom
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM
You got thread banned for a reason. :doh:

DDBooger
01-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You got thread banned for a reason. :doh: que pasa LHPM?

LH Panther Mom
01-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
que pasa LHPM?
Nada

DDBooger
01-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Nada que bueno :D

Necks_Fan
01-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
to be honest, I'm too tired to talk this again

1. read, expand your mind, don't accept what your told all the time..

2. no one is responsible for your knowledge but you, don't come here looking for answers, all they are is opinions formed by what we read, hear and see.

alot of your questions are answered in the other thread. I already have my own opinions.

I WANT to here your opinions.

C'mon people.