PDA

View Full Version : Oprah's Weight Gain

Bullaholic
01-07-2009, 10:50 AM
It appears that one of the most serious problems confronting our nation is Orprah's weight gain, and this worries our populace far more than the tanking economy or the Israel-Palestine conflict. I am certainly glad that all of the networks are giving Oprah's problem unlimited 24-7 coverage and I will await with unbounded anticipation the you-can-bet-your-last -dollar story of her dramatic weight loss and struggles to quit eating over the coming months.

(DISCLAIMER: I, in no way, am trying to make light of the serious obesity problem currently faced by a growing number of Americans, both children and adults. I, myself, would be classed obese by today's standards and I am fully aware that I should do something about it, but I don't blame McDonalds for my condition--I take full responsibility for it---I LIKE TO EAT GOOD FOOD AND LOTS OF IT.)

GreenMonster
01-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It appears that one of the most serious problems confronting our nation is Orprah's weight gain, and this worries our populace far more than the tanking economy or the Israel-Palestine conflict. I am certainly glad that all of the networks are giving Oprah's problem unlimited 24-7 coverage and I will await with unbounded anticipation the you-can-bet-your-last -dollar story of her dramatic weight loss and struggles to quit eating over the coming months.

(DISCLAIMER: I, in no way, am trying to make light of the serious obesity problem currently faced by a growing number of Americans, both children and adults. I, myself, would be classed obese by today's standards and I am fully aware that I should do something about it, but I don't blame McDonalds for my condition--I take full responsibility for it---I LIKE TO EAT GOOD FOOD AND LOTS OF IT.)

What kind of American are you???

Budman007
01-07-2009, 11:19 AM
I heard a report on the radio this morning that Oprah has died of "Mad Cow Disease!":D

crzyjournalist03
01-07-2009, 11:22 AM
It's pretty simple to understand why this is such a big deal.

If Oprah is going to stop eating so much, that leaves more food for everybody else. Supply will increase while demand decreases, thus lowering the cost to consumers on consumables, thus pushing our economy toward an upward swing as more people become able to afford to buy more food.

It's Economics 101.

pero chato
01-07-2009, 11:37 AM
There's an old joke about her smuggling drugs in her pants. Something about being caught with 200 pounds of crack.
Something like that.

Maroon87
01-07-2009, 11:48 AM
This is just a way for Oprah to further line her pockets...she gets fat, then loses a bunch of weight, writes a book about it, and makes several more million dollars that she'll never spend off of housewives who hang on her every word.

This is about the 25th time in her career that this has happened.

Macarthur
01-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
This is just a way for Oprah to further line her pockets...she gets fat, then loses a bunch of weight, writes a book about it, and makes several more million dollars that she'll never spend off of housewives who hang on her every word.

This is about the 25th time in her career that this has happened.

Bingo!

I can not think of another person in the celebridom (did I just make up a word?) of America that has a more self-inflated view of thier importance, narsassitic and, more importantly, deceptive than Oprah.

I really don't like her, in case you couldn't tell.

charlesrixey
01-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Bingo!

I can not think of another person in the celebridom (did I just make up a word?) of America that has a more self-inflated view of thier importance, narsassitic and, more importantly, deceptive than Oprah.

the perfect

'Ellsworth Toohey'

:)

underware
01-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Shouldn't this be in the "Non Sports Forum"? Just say'n

kepdawg
01-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by underware
Shouldn't this be in the "Non Sports Forum"? Just say'n

Keep up! It's the off season! It doesn't matter what is posted here!

Farmersfan
01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Bingo!

Try watching the View sometime!!!!! Talk about getting paid for a whole lot of nothing.....................

Macarthur
01-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Try watching the View sometime!!!!! Talk about getting paid for a whole lot of nothing.....................

I have seen it, and you are right. What a bunch of mindless drivel.

shankbear
01-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Poor Oprah is just another celebtard. She muches the Oreos like potato chips at a Super Bowl party. I bet she pounds the brewski too.

injuredinmelee
01-07-2009, 06:33 PM
anyone else enjoy the way south park dogged oprah?

coach
01-07-2009, 06:46 PM
i hate oprah she is way overrated

Necks_Fan
01-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
The View Quite possibly the biggest pile of crap ever created.