PDA

View Full Version : Definitely a sick individual..........

Trashman
01-07-2009, 04:16 AM
SYDNEY (Reuters) – An Australian man broke into three adult shops, had sex with blow up dolls named "Jungle Jane" and then dumped his plastic conquests in a nearby alley, local media reported on Wednesday.

"It's totally bizarre. It's a real concern that someone like that is out on the street," said one of the owners of the adult sex shops in Cairns in northern Queensland state.

"He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley," the owner, who gave the name of Vogue, told the Cairns Post newspaper (www.cairnspost.com.au).

Police told the Cairns Post that scientific officers had taken DNA samples, fingerprints and pictures of the crime scene.

Looking4number8
01-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
SYDNEY (Reuters) – An Australian man broke into three adult shops, had sex with blow up dolls named "Jungle Jane" and then dumped his plastic conquests in a nearby alley, local media reported on Wednesday.

"It's totally bizarre. It's a real concern that someone like that is out on the street," said one of the owners of the adult sex shops in Cairns in northern Queensland state.

"He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley," the owner, who gave the name of Vogue, told the Cairns Post newspaper (www.cairnspost.com.au).

Police told the Cairns Post that scientific officers had taken DNA samples, fingerprints and pictures of the crime scene.

Hmmmmm.... I think we should think about Sweetwater Red. He has not been on the downlow much lately. Could Red have been busy in Australia last week?

Orange Defense
01-07-2009, 09:34 AM

Your on a roll here lately Trashman.... Some funny and SICK post!!!

waterboy
01-07-2009, 09:50 AM
That story reminds me...........where is GoBlue?:D I know he got banned, but..........I'm just saying.....did he show up in Australia?:D

Ranger Mom
01-07-2009, 09:53 AM
For any of you "in the know"....this story just screams marlin fan!!:p

pero chato
01-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Aw...."love is in the air"

HM33
01-07-2009, 10:57 AM
LMAO... that funny.

Black_Magic
01-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Hmmmmm.... I think we should think about Sweetwater Red. He has not been on the downlow much lately. Could Red have been busy in Australia last week? You took the words right off of my fingers. It has to be sweetwater red or Buba joe or butkus or even Ranger Red. Can charges be filed for rape i wonder?

MN95
01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
I knew a guy once who had sex with a blow up doll. He got a little wild and bit her on the neck.............she farted and flew out the window.

Black_Magic
01-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Hmmmmm.... I think we should think about Sweetwater Red. He has not been on the downlow much lately. Could Red have been busy in Australia last week? You took the words right off of my fingers. It has to be sweetwater red or Buba joe or butkus or even Ranger Red. Can charges be filed for rape i wonder?

STANG RED
01-07-2009, 11:34 AM

LOL, I find it a bit ironic that the owner of a sex shop is expressing concern about a sex perverts actions.:confused: :doh:

waterboy
01-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by MN95
I knew a guy once who had sex with a blow up doll. He got a little wild and bit her on the neck.............she farted and flew out the window.
:spitlol: :spitlol: :fnypost: :clap: :clap:

Now that's funny right there!:D

nobogey72
01-07-2009, 11:53 AM
I think they should make blow up dolls that can talk, and say, "NO MEANS NO".

Red&White_9x5
01-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by MN95

LMAO

Lion_Addict
01-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think they should make blow up dolls that can talk, and say, "NO MEANS NO".

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

:clap: :clap:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
You took the words right off of my fingers. It has to be sweetwater red or Buba joe or butkus or even Ranger Red. Can charges be filed for rape i wonder?

Take that back about Butkus, he is a fine and upstanding citizen and I will smack you for your insolence unless you do so. :mad:

Lion_Addict
01-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
That story reminds me...........where is GoBlue?:D I know he got banned, but..........I'm just saying....

I've got him on X-BOX 360 LIVE.........little chicken chit never seems to invite me to play though. I know you're out there Little Boy Blue......Come and getcha some :devil: :p