PDA

View Full Version : Gladewater Pride

bearfan
12-08-2001, 12:50 AM
Congrats to both the Bears and Tigers for an awesomely entertaining showdown. Two monster teams going head to head and coming down to the wire. Couldn't ask for much better in a football game if you ask me. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. In the end, only one team ends the season with a win. Congrats Tigers.
On a personal note, I must sincerely extend my pride and thanks to the Gladewater Bears for 14 weeks of entertainment. Each week you guys went out to play and came in winners. Although the score board didn't show it tonight, you guys left tyler winners. You unified your town with a sense of pride and that can't be taken away by 4 points on a scoreboard. This was a season to remember. Great job boys.

ethsfbnut
12-08-2001, 03:16 AM
bearfan...class post. Congrats to GW. It was a great game that either team could have won and had a lot of "what ifs" and "could haves" for both teams. Gladewater can certainly be proud of the Bears. Good luck to the Bears!

Go TIGERS!!!!!

eye of the tiger
12-08-2001, 02:03 PM
The Bear team and fans are truely a class act. The 11000 plus fans surely got our moneys worth. The game could have gone either way, but the ball bounced for the Tigers. Congrats on a great season. Just words I know, but there were no losers.