PDA

View Full Version : Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for............

Trashman
01-06-2009, 06:34 PM
stepping on his foot?

JACKSON, Ohio – Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter. Nathan Beavers, 18, was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged

IHStangFan
01-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
stepping on his foot?

JACKSON, Ohio – Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter. Nathan Beavers, 18, was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged gun safety and gun education!! kids need to be taught they are not toys, and also need to be locked up so that they can't get ahold of them w/out supervision! :mad:

SintonFan
01-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Kid probably started playing GTA at 2...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-07-2009, 04:24 AM
He was babysitting at a mobile home. I guess you guys didn't read the story very well, but based on that you can tell what kind of parents he has:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/aeconomos/hillbillies.jpg

Ranger Mom
01-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
He was babysitting at a mobile home. I guess you guys didn't read the story very well, but based on that you can tell what kind of parents he has:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/aeconomos/hillbillies.jpg

A dad and a......dad??:confused:

STANG RED
01-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

I'll just assume that was a joke. At least I hope your joking.

Ranger Mom
01-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'll just assume that was a joke. At least I hope your joking.

I have learned over the years to NEVER take BBDE seriously.....unless he has a post that reads more like book, then he IS serious!!:p :p

crzyjournalist03
01-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Beavers...man...I'm sure that kid didn't get made fun of in school once...:devil: :evillol: :evil:

Phil C
01-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Gun control and safety is important. But you have to remember -

IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS!!

:mad:

I_Do_Care
01-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Gun control and safety is important. But you have to remember -

IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS!!

:mad: as it is right now, dumb_____ and outlaws have guns so catch 22 :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have learned over the years to NEVER take BBDE seriously.....unless he has a post that reads more like book, then he IS serious!!:p :p

I'm glad at least a few people on here get me. For the rest who take me seriously and think I'm a huge jackass, well, I just feel sorry for them for not having a sense of humor and being too inept to see the blatant and thinly veiled sarcasm that many of my posts are laced with.