PDA

View Full Version : Did Bridgeports Allstate RB transfer to Paradise?

PPSTATEBOUND
01-06-2009, 02:59 PM
us 2A Followers wanna know......??????

Budman007
01-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND

That's the word on the street in downtown Bridgeport.
Don't know any details, but Corbin is a great kid from a very good family. He will be a big loss for the Bulls, but we wish him the very best.

Bullaholic
01-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Like Budman says, many rumors at this time but no confirmation by any authoritative sources yet.

BullsFan
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. That's what I'm saying until I see something different--mainly because I choose to.

Whatever happens, I wish Corbin himself the very best of luck.

wtfootball
01-07-2009, 08:01 AM
Call the kid and let him know that some of the Monahans D graduated, there is no sense in running away. True we have some big bulls on that line coming back and ole crazy 81 leading the charge but there are no hard feelings. Just take a deep breath relax and come home to take your medicine in 09.

Orange Defense
01-07-2009, 08:09 AM

PPSTATEBOUND!!!!??????? Is that really you????? I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!!!:eek:

Aesculus gilmus
01-07-2009, 08:33 AM
When you transfer to Paradise, do you take the Highway to Heaven?

MamaBull
01-07-2009, 08:34 AM
he ran all up and down your lobo D.

PPSTATEBOUND
01-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
PPSTATEBOUND!!!!??????? Is that really you????? I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!!!:eek:

Yes Sir....its me, Ive been hanging on the texas2A forums...I pop in over here to check things out daily though.:) Kinda slow these days on both sites as expected, but I heard about the B-port stud and had to try and confirm.:)

Orange Defense
01-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Yes Sir....its me, Ive been hanging on the texas2A forums...I pop in over here to check things out daily though.:) Kinda slow these days on both sites as expected, but I heard about the B-port stud and had to try and confirm.:)

I miss u stirring the pot!!! :stirpot: and all the bickering and sparring we all used to do about the PP and Celina game back on the Pig... :taunt: :flaming: ... Ah the good old days....:D

Red&White_9x5
01-12-2009, 12:43 PM
So what is the verdict here. Did he stay in the land of the Bulls or did he leave for Paradise?