PDA

View Full Version : Vibe Inspired 20 Questions, College Football Style

District303aPastPlayer
01-06-2009, 12:21 PM
-- Is Utah worthy of garnering the #1 Ranking?

-- After two undefeated seasons in 4 years... shouldn't they get SOME consideration for a title game?

-- How bad was the Texas/OSU game?

-- And why was VaTech/Cinci even televised?

-- How good is the top of the MWC?

-- How bad was the bottom of the Big East and ACC?

-- Why is everyone on USC's jock every year? They lost to Oregon State who lost to Utah, who beat Alabama convincingly, who held the #1 ranking for a good part of the end of the season...

-- And how bad is Florida going to beat OU?

-- How great was Patrick White in the past 4 years of his college career?

-- Isn't it great to see Alabama and their coach lose?

-- Can we now officially stop Ohio State from playing big game BCS bowls?

-- Wouldn't Texas/USC, Florida/OU, Ohio State/Utah, Alabama/Penn State be better matchups?

-- And wouldn't Utah have beated OSU alot worse than they did Alabama?

-- How crappy is the Big 10+1?

-- Seriously? How crazppy is the Big 10+1?

-- How the Hell did the ACC get 10 bowl teams?

-- USC = Undisputed Sportscenter Champions??

-- Will Florida State and Miami ever get back to where they were when Charlie Ward and Michael Irvin roamed the sidelines?

-- Will by Notre Dame Fighting Irish get their fight back?

-- Why is no one talking about Armanti Edwards as being one of the best college football players in the country?

[[some stolen from others on the board.... see:USC]]

nationalpastime
01-06-2009, 01:30 PM
those are all very good questions

eagles_victory
01-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Is Utah worthy of garnering the #1 Ranking? They deserve to be in the discussion at least

-- After two undefeated seasons in 4 years... shouldn't they get SOME consideration for a title game? Boise St can make the same claim and you cant have a Boise St Utah national title game. With this theory Hawaii should of been in the game last year which would of been terrible.

-- How bad was the Texas/OSU game? Not the Horns best performance but Ill take the W

-- And why was VaTech/Cinci even televised? Orange Bowl has been pretty weak the last few years but it wasnt that bad.

-- How good is the top of the MWC? TCU and Utah were good BYU was vastly overrated.

-- How bad was the bottom of the Big East and ACC? To be honest these conferences werent as bad as made out to be IMO.

-- Why is everyone on USC's jock every year? I think it has a lot to do with the market and they have big name players.

-- And how bad is Florida going to beat OU? I think it will be a good game.

-- How great was Patrick White in the past 4 years of his college career? He was pretty good he went 4-0 in bowl games which hasnt been done before (until Colt next year) but he was nowhere to be found in the last 2 backyard brawls

-- Isn't it great to see Alabama and their coach lose? No I kind of like the Tide.

-- Can we now officially stop Ohio State from playing big game BCS bowls? Why they played a good game last night

-- Wouldn't Texas/USC, Florida/OU, Ohio State/Utah, Alabama/Penn State be better matchups? Obviously but tradition is always going to get in the way

-- And wouldn't Utah have beated OSU alot worse than they did Alabama? No I think OSU would of bullied Utah up front

-- How crappy is the Big 10+1? Top to bottom it is kind of weak right now

-- Seriously? How crazppy is the Big 10+1? see above

-- How the Hell did the ACC get 10 bowl teams? A lot of teams who won enough games to qualify for bowls

-- USC = Undisputed Sportscenter Champions?? every year they are

-- Will Florida State and Miami ever get back to where they were when Charlie Ward and Michael Irvin roamed the sidelines?I think they both are a ways away at this point

-- Will by Notre Dame Fighting Irish get their fight back? It isnt looking good

-- Why is no one talking about Armanti Edwards as being one of the best college football players in the country? Because he plays FCS and they got blown out in the playoffs and he threw 5 interceptions.

eagles_victory
01-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Is Utah worthy of garnering the #1 Ranking? They deserve to be in the discussion at least

-- After two undefeated seasons in 4 years... shouldn't they get SOME consideration for a title game? Boise St can make the same claim and you cant have a Boise St Utah national title game. With this theory Hawaii should of been in the game last year which would of been terrible.

-- How bad was the Texas/OSU game? Not the Horns best performance but Ill take the W

-- And why was VaTech/Cinci even televised? Orange Bowl has been pretty weak the last few years but it wasnt that bad.

-- How good is the top of the MWC? TCU and Utah were good BYU was vastly overrated.

-- How bad was the bottom of the Big East and ACC? To be honest these conferences werent as bad as made out to be IMO.

-- Why is everyone on USC's jock every year? I think it has a lot to do with the market and they have big name players.

-- And how bad is Florida going to beat OU? I think it will be a good game.

-- How great was Patrick White in the past 4 years of his college career? He was pretty good he went 4-0 in bowl games which hasnt been done before (until Colt next year) but he was nowhere to be found in the last 2 backyard brawls

-- Isn't it great to see Alabama and their coach lose? No I kind of like the Tide.

-- Can we now officially stop Ohio State from playing big game BCS bowls? Why they played a good game last night

-- Wouldn't Texas/USC, Florida/OU, Ohio State/Utah, Alabama/Penn State be better matchups? Obviously but tradition is always going to get in the way

-- And wouldn't Utah have beated OSU alot worse than they did Alabama? No I think OSU would of bullied Utah up front

-- How crappy is the Big 10+1? Top to bottom it is kind of weak right now

-- Seriously? How crazppy is the Big 10+1? see above

-- How the Hell did the ACC get 10 bowl teams? A lot of teams who won enough games to qualify for bowls

-- USC = Undisputed Sportscenter Champions?? every year they are

-- Will Florida State and Miami ever get back to where they were when Charlie Ward and Michael Irvin roamed the sidelines?I think they both are a ways away at this point

-- Will by Notre Dame Fighting Irish get their fight back? It isnt looking good

-- Why is no one talking about Armanti Edwards as being one of the best college football players in the country? Because he plays FCS and they got blown out in the playoffs and he threw 5 interceptions in one game

Why did this post twice wth?