PDA

View Full Version : 9-3A Honors

firstdown
01-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Congrats to all of the young men on this list!

DISTRICT 9-3A
OFFENSE
Pos. Player School Cl.
QB Cody Worrell Celina Jr.
RB Kyle Frizzell Argyle Sr.
RB Bryan Monroe Prosper Sr.
RB Charley Waldrep Celina Sr.
WR Brady Brown Argyle Sr.
WR Michael Evertt Sanger Sr.
WR Dawson Royal Gainesville Sr.
WR Kevin Sparkman Whitesboro Sr.
TE Andy James Celina Sr.
C Sam Forrer Argyle Jr.
C Andy Rose Celina Sr.
OG Brian Griffitt Prosper Sr.
OG Jordan Stout Celina Sr.
OT Nathan Bidelman Celina Sr.
OT Caleb Schmeling Prosper Sr.
DEFENSE
Pos. Player School Cl.
DE Brock Babb Celina Sr.
DE Jay Williams Argyle Sr.
DT Hayden Baillio Whitesboro Sr.
DT Ryan Carroll Prosper Sr.
DT Kyle Carrow Sanger So.
DT Jake Sizelove Argyle Jr.
LB Joe Durham Argyle Sr.
LB Drew Miller Prosper Jr.
LB Jay Perez Celina Jr.
LB Kenny Powell Whitesboro Sr.
DB Tucker Alexander Prosper Sr.
DB Kielyn Lewis Gainesville So.
DB Matt Moore Argyle Sr.
DB Chase Petersen Prosper Sr.
DB Jose Romero Celina So.
K Chad Hedlund Argyle So.
P Drew Bristol Prosper Sr.
P Tyler Hodges Sanger So.

Most valuable player: Hunter Nix, QB, Prosper, Sr.

Offensive player of the year: Troy McCartney, RB, Celina, Sr.

Defensive player of the year: Caleb Lavey, LB, Celina, Jr.

Newcomer of the year: Mario Edwards, RB/LB, Prosper, Fr.

Co-offensive linemen of the year: Cole Dafft, Prosper, Sr.; Chas Eads, Argyle, Sr.

Defensive lineman of the year: David Johnson, Argyle, Jr.

Utility player of the year: Travis Labhart, Whitesboro, Sr.

Coaching staff of the year: Prosper

block&tackle
01-06-2009, 01:27 PM
I heard that Argyle may have a couple important kids transfering to Liberty Christian at semester - can anyone confirm?

firstdown
01-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by block&tackle
I heard that Argyle may have a couple important kids transfering to Liberty Christian at semester - can anyone confirm?

Not that I know of. I hear there is trouble in Bobcat country between your HC/AD and DC - can anyone confirm?

gatordaze
01-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Not that I know of. I hear there is trouble in Bobcat country between your HC/AD and DC - can anyone confirm?

Yep, its an internal conflict. Meaning all of those you mentioned are the same guy!

firstdown
01-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Yep, its an internal conflict. Meaning all of those you mentioned are the same guy!

I'm sorry, I know that Coach Ford is the AD/HC but I thought that Coach Worrell was the DC. Anyway I heard that there were some problems.

NTFan
01-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry, I know that Coach Ford is the AD/HC but I thought that Coach Worrell was the DC. Anyway I heard that there were some problems.

Internal conflict between Coach Ford and Coach Worrell? That's funny.........nope........nothing of the such.

orange machine
01-06-2009, 04:08 PM
I heard that some players were leaving for Liberty Christian from a Argyle fan. I have no idea if it is true, but that what i heard.

firstdown
01-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I heard that some players were leaving for Liberty Christian from a Argyle fan. I have no idea if it is true, but that what i heard.

Why would you want to leave to go to Liberty? Their HC is retiring and the talent pool there has graduated. Regardless I have not heard of anyone leaving but if I do I promise not to post it on here ;) JK if I hear anything I will post for all to ponder. I hate rumors:(

orange machine
01-06-2009, 07:30 PM
I heard the qb was leaving because his father and the Argyle coach did not see eye to eye on somethings regarding his son.

orange machine
01-06-2009, 10:23 PM

Let me put a end to this rumor there is no conflict between Coach Ford or Coach Worrell. When i saw this i called and found out from a inside source that this is in no way true just someone with bad information.

firstdown
01-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
I heard the qb was leaving because his father and the Argyle coach did not see eye to eye on somethings regarding his son.

As of yesterday Chad was still an Argyle Eagle.(he was in class with my son) As for his dad and Coach not seeing eye to eye on something I don't know. I would speculate if it is true it has to do with Chad being pulled in the Kaufman playoff game. I promise if he does leave we will be fine. I think Chads future in Argyle is at WR not QB. Man I can't wait till football season gets here.:D

orange machine
01-07-2009, 02:31 PM
That sounds about right. It appeared that the father of the qb was upset because his son was not gonna get to play qb. Then the rumors started, but thats probably all they are rumors.