PDA

View Full Version : UT Game

Astrosdawg07
01-05-2009, 04:41 PM
So were having a little get together for the game tonight and the "girl" wants to make a desert for the game and she needs some suggestions...

kepdawg
01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Have sex in a pan. It's good!

pirate4state
01-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Dirt cake is always good and it feeds a bunch of people and it's pretty easy to make.

OREO COOKIE CAKE (DIRT CAKE)

1 (16 oz.) pkg. Oreo cookies
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
2 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped topping
1 c. confectioners' sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 pkg. chocolate pudding
2 c. milk

Crush Oreos very fine. Spread 1/2 Oreos on bottom of pan or flower pot and pour butter over Oreos. Let chill in refrigerator for 1 hour. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar to 1 box of whipped topping until smooth. Prepare pudding as directed on package. Spread cream cheese mixture over cookies, then layer chocolate pudding and other container of whipped topping. Sprinkle remaining Oreos on top. If you use flower pot you can make more layers and stick an artificial flower in for a surprise.

OR

She could just bake a simple cake for less than a buck if you have eggs & oil at home! :)

piratebg
01-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Have sex in a pan. It's good!

Do you want to post the recipe or should I just let my creative juices flow? :D

pirate4state
01-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Do you want to post the recipe or should I just let my creative juices flow? :D Sex in a pan is a 2 day ordeal. It isn't mandatory, but it tastes better if you refigrate it for a day, before eating!

I guess it wouldn't be so bad either if she had made it this morning and had it in the fridge all day.

kepdawg
01-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Do you want to post the recipe or should I just let my creative juices flow? :D

I don't know the recipe. I've only had my friend's mom's.

Necks_Fan
01-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I don't know the recipe. I've only had my friend's mom's. :dispntd:

TheDOCTORdre
01-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Trash can punch lol

Emerson1
01-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dirt cake is always good and it feeds a bunch of people and it's pretty easy to make.

OREO COOKIE CAKE (DIRT CAKE)

1 (16 oz.) pkg. Oreo cookies
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
2 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped topping
1 c. confectioners' sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 pkg. chocolate pudding
2 c. milk

Crush Oreos very fine. Spread 1/2 Oreos on bottom of pan or flower pot and pour butter over Oreos. Let chill in refrigerator for 1 hour. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar to 1 box of whipped topping until smooth. Prepare pudding as directed on package. Spread cream cheese mixture over cookies, then layer chocolate pudding and other container of whipped topping. Sprinkle remaining Oreos on top. If you use flower pot you can make more layers and stick an artificial flower in for a surprise.

OR

She could just bake a simple cake for less than a buck if you have eggs & oil at home! :)
Use vanilla pudding. A lot better unless you want an overload of chocolate

pirate4state
01-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Use vanilla pudding. A lot better unless you want an overload of chocolate nice catch. i just grabbed the recipe off recipe.com

Emerson1
01-05-2009, 10:57 PM
nice catch. i just grabbed the recipe off recipe.com
I was actually going to suggestion the same thing

LH Panther Mom
01-05-2009, 10:59 PM
nice catch. i just grabbed the recipe off recipe.com
It sounds yummy with chocolate to me! :)

Sex in a pan - is that the flour/pecan/butter crust thingy similar to the dirt cake recipe?

If I had seen this thread yesterday, I would've shared Kitty Litter cake....complete with tootsie roll "turds". :D

44INAROW
01-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Would someone please share the "sex in a pan" recipe? My mother in law makes a dessert in a 13 x 9 pyrex dish that has a flour/butter/pecan crust with vanilla and chocolate pudding along with cream cheese and cool whip and it's delicious (she calls it "Better than Sex" or "Barbara Mandrell") ........ On the Dirt Cake - in my opinion, it is better with vanilla pudding in it.

Along the same lines, my niece makes "Oreo Balls" She crushes/smashes a package of oreos (Double Stuffs are better) in a ziplock bag and then combines the crushed up oreos with some melted butter (oleo/margarine) in a large mixing bowl and then adds a package of room temp cream cheese and mixes well. She then makes "ping pong" size balls and places the balls on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet - she then drizzles melted white chocolate over them. (you could use regular chocolate I guess) Put the balls in the fridge to set for about an hour or so and then serve....... they are really good and a great appetizer and snack......;)

pirate4state
01-06-2009, 12:01 AM
here is one from cooks.com

SEX IN A PAN

1 devils food cake mix (can be delight)
1 jar Caramel Butterscotch Topping
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 (8 oz.) containers Cool Whip
4 regular size Snicker candy bars (freeze)

Prepare cake mix according to the directions on the package. (Bake in a 13x9 inch cake pan.) Remove cake from oven when done; make holes in cake with a straw. Pour butterscotch topping on cake.
Place cake back in warm oven - making sure the oven is turned off - for 10 minutes. Remove cake and pour sweetened condensed milk over top. Put chocolate chips over milk. Put 2 containers of Cool Whip on top of chocolate chips. Break SNICKERS® bars with a hammer and put on top of the Cool Whip. Place in refrigerator until ready to eat. This is better if made the day before.

There are several others on that site. I love that site, btw :D