PDA

View Full Version : Im having a party this weekend!!!

Gsquared
01-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Its a moving party. There will be free drinks, food, and door prizes, yeah, all that! Ummm, show up at 6101 Saintsbury Drive at Austin Ranch and join in all the fun this Saturday!

Disclaimer:
The first person to show up wins the door prize. Offer of free drinks and food not valid in VA, NY, CA , LA and TX.

GreenMonster
01-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Nice disclaimer, should have put that in the verry fine print department or just posted that part on a different thread about anything else.

Gsquared
01-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Nice disclaimer, should have put that in the verry fine print department or just posted that part on a different thread about anything else.
Dang it, very true. Could you serve as my legal council from here on out? I need help in that department.

Pick6
01-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Where are you moving to?

IHStangFan
01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
LOL....um...yeah.....Count on me..........not to be there. :D

Gsquared
01-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Where are you moving to?
Austin Ranch off the Tollway and Windhaven.

Pick6
01-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

I heard that Austin Ranch was a midget cult community that was looking for it's new leader :thinking:

Orange Defense
01-05-2009, 05:55 PM

Dang it G!!! You want be 15 minutes from me now. Just head North on the Toll Road...

I got me a new back road beer drinking buddy... Yee Haaaaa :2thumbsup

You can put your foot down and let that woman of yours know how it's gonna be on some saturdays!!!!:D

Orange Defense
01-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Its a moving party. There will be free drinks, food, and door prizes, yeah, all that! Ummm, show up at 6101 Saintsbury Drive at Austin Ranch and join in all the fun this Saturday!

Disclaimer:
The first person to show up wins the door prize. Offer of free drinks and food not valid in VA, NY, CA , LA and TX.

Dirty trick G!!!:mad:

Gsquared
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Dang it G!!! You want be 15 minutes from me now. Just head North on the Toll Road...

You can put your foot down and let that woman of yours know how it's gonna be on some saturdays!!!!:D
Im there! Can we go spotlightin?

Orange Defense
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Im there! Can we go spotlightin?

10-4...

Balcones fault
01-06-2009, 04:51 PM

Dang, when did they let beer drinkers into Celina? When I left there were only a couple of us and we kept in the shadows.

Gsquared
01-07-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Balcones fault
Dang, when did they let beer drinkers into Celina? When I left there were only a couple of us and we kept in the shadows.
OD lurks in the shadows too.

RBARKER
01-07-2009, 08:33 AM
:clap: Sorry to but in I'm trying to keep my user id from expiring :D good luck with the move though

Gsquared
01-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by RBARKER
:clap: Sorry to but in I'm trying to keep my user id from expiring :D good luck with the move though
I will need it, muchas gracias.

PPHSfan
01-07-2009, 08:47 AM
I thought the terms of your probation prevented you from leaving the city limits of Frisco.

Gsquared
01-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I thought the terms of your probation prevented you from leaving the city limits of Frisco.
They are extended to the Coloy now!

charlesrixey
01-07-2009, 12:43 PM
austin ranch is very nice

i almost moved in there in 2003, back when it first opened

the apartment side, anyway

Gsquared
01-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
austin ranch is very nice

i almost moved in there in 2003, back when it first opened

the apartment side, anyway
Ours is basically an apartment, they are the town homes in that phase 4 part of AR.

Orange Defense
01-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Ours is basically an apartment, they are the town homes in that phase 4 part of AR.

Ought oh!!! You said you are moving to the phase 4 part of AR.... WOW!!! That must really be an upscale phase since they named it after ARkansas... What are the requirements to move into that phase??? Double wide ?? How many teeth need to be missing?? Do you have to be living with or married to a family member??:clap:

Gsquared
01-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Ought oh!!! You said you are moving to the phase 4 part of AR.... WOW!!! That must really be an upscale phase since they named it after ARkansas... What are the requirements to move into that phase??? Double wide ?? How many teeth need to be missing?? Do you have to be living with or married to a family member??:clap:
All it takes is the ability to knock down a 12 pack of Busch and 6 pickled pigs feet to make it into phase four. You gotta stop by the new place! Bring some of that Coors that you drink though, im tired of the cheap stuff :p

Orange Defense
01-08-2009, 09:17 AM
All it takes is the ability to knock down a 12 pack of Busch and 6 pickled pigs feet to make it into phase four. You gotta stop by the new place! Bring some of that Coors that you drink though, im tired of the cheap stuff :p

LOL!!!!!!!:clap: Naw, you gotta come to my place... I don't drive to the city on my days off.. I get enough of that 5 days a week. :D ... You got my cell give me a call, your welcome to come out to the house anytime!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-08-2009, 09:23 AM
All it takes is the ability to knock down a 12 pack of Busch and 6 pickled pigs feet to make it into phase four.
Is there a time limit on that? :thinking: