Originally posted by Ranger Mom
and got caught up in about 2 minutes!!

Sad!!:(
vacation?

Ranger Mom
01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
vacation?

Nope....bad case of bronchitis! My home computer is in the shop (NEVER get your computer fixed over the Christmas holidays) so I wasn't able to get on at home!

waterboy
01-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Nope....bad case of bronchitis! My home computer is in the shop (NEVER get your computer fixed over the Christmas holidays) so I wasn't able to get on at home!
Ooohh, now that's not good. I had a case of acute bronchitis around Thanksgiving, but never really had any fever with this bout, but I can't seem to shake that chest congestion, though.:(

Ranger Mom
01-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Ooohh, now that's not good. I had a case of acute bronchitis around Thanksgiving, but never really had any fever with this bout, but I can't seem to shake that chest congestion, though.:(

I ran fever for one day. It is the dang cough that I can't seem to shake!

I'm okay unless someone makes me laugh or something, then I will be hacking for the next 10 minutes!!

The Dr. gave me some cough medicine with codeine (or something like that) but it knocks me OUT...so I don't take it until I go to bed!

waterboy
01-05-2009, 03:22 PM
I ran fever for one day. It is the dang cough that I can't seem to shake!

I'm okay unless someone makes me laugh or something, then I will be hacking for the next 10 minutes!!

The Dr. gave me some cough medicine with codeine (or something like that) but it knocks me OUT...so I don't take it until I go to bed!
Yeah, I had some of that but gave it to my sister-in-law when she came down with it. I took it one time and didn't like the way it made me feel. I guess I'm gonna have to go back to the doctor and get some kind of corticosteroid to knock this cough out. It's just hanging on and won't go away.:(