PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood's Stavion Lowe.........

Lion_Addict
01-04-2009, 08:06 PM
The Under Armour All American Bowl (in Florida) is fixin to get started on ESPN :thumbsup: .
Any others out there from yawl's area playing?

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Any idea if he is on the black team or the white team.. and what number he is? I am not sure who to cheer for right now.

Lion_Addict
01-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Any idea if he is on the black team or the white team.. and what number he is? I am not sure who to cheer for right now.

Still trying to figure it out too :confused:

Lion_Addict
01-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Figuring the black team.........Garrett Gilbert is playing right now.

Pmoney
01-04-2009, 08:44 PM
he is on the white team and #64

White Team Roster (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3740304)

Black Team Roster (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3735076)

Astrosdawg07
01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
The attendance for this game is sad.

Necks_Fan
01-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Holy crap!

The kicker for the white team is from St. Pius in Houston!

We played them this season.

I told you guys he was the best HS kicker I had ever seen. Was punting it 60+ yards and kicking it out of the back of the endzone everytime on KO's.

I had no idea he was an all-american though.

Congrats to Anthony Fera from Houston.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
01-05-2009, 12:35 PM
I did not watch the whole game but I did see Stavion play a lot of plays. Never saw him get beat. Looks like he played a great game and LSU will be glad to have him. Not only is he a great lineman but an outstanding young man as well. Brownwood was fortunate to have him here.

Congrats Stavion on a great high school career.

DUKE22
01-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I did not watch the whole game but I did see Stavion play a lot of plays. Never saw him get beat. Looks like he played a great game and LSU will be glad to have him. Not only is he a great lineman but an outstanding young man as well. Brownwood was fortunate to have him here.

Congrats Stavion on a great high school career. Agreed, makes you realize the difference in a good high school lineman, and a division one high school lineman. His footwork is amazing. Our defensive ends this year were small quick kids, and I can think of maybe once that they beat him. He was also very respectable afterwards to everyone, congrats to him.

DDBooger
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
how did Gilbert do in the game?

Pmoney
01-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
how did Gilbert do in the game?
i watched most of the game and he played an ok game had some INTs but overall looks good....I agree with ESPN he needs to hit the weight room but with Colt staying next yr he will get the chance to bulk up a little bit more before he steps on the field