PDA

View Full Version : U Recon the N Y Jets

Orange Defense
01-04-2009, 01:13 PM
are second guessing/Kicking themselves for trading Chad Pennington to Miami for Farve. Especially now that Farve may may not return.:doh:

Necks_Fan
01-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I RECKON they probably are. Pennington was an MVP candidate and Farve led the league in INT's.

:doh:

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 02:01 PM
I am not sure. Farve sells tickets, jerseys and lots of other stuff. He more than likely paid his salary and a couple of other salaries single handed.

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Pennington
0 Tds 3 ints thus far

as far as Jets regretting, not likely, the relationship between Pennington and the Jets was pretty sour. New team fresh start.

Electus Unus
01-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Pennington
0 Tds 3 ints thus far

as far as Jets regretting, not likely, the relationship between Pennington and the Jets was pretty sour. New team fresh start. At least they made the playoffs. Favre cost his team the playoffs by putting them in bad situations by the interceptions he threw late in the season.

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
At least they made the playoffs. which was a combination of more than just Pennington, he was a part to a large change in the culture of that org. that Parcells changed.

Favre cost his team the playoffs by putting them in bad situations take out Favre and insert Pennington and you just described this game for Pennington

Electus Unus
01-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
which was a combination of more than just Pennington, he was a part to a large change in the culture of that org. that Parcells changed.

take out Favre and insert Pennington and you just described this game for Pennington Once again the Dolphins are in the playoffs. ;) Also with Pennington you don't have the annual "I'm not sure if I wanna play I'l take a month to see how I feel," baggage that comes with Favre. It is sad that he does this because it puts the organization in limbo and in my opinion tarnishes his career a little bit because he is just becoming a mockery year after year after year.

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Once again the Dolphins are in the playoffs. ;) Also with Pennington you don't have the annual "I'm not sure if I wanna play I'l take a month to see how I feel," baggage that comes with Favre. It is sad that he does this because it puts the organization in limbo and in my opinion tarnishes his career a little bit because he is just becoming a mockery year after year after year. and once again, Pennington was only a part of that, not the whole reason! In fact Pennington not making mistakes was his role, not him making the difference. Pennington on last years team wouldn't have done much better. The whole org. improved, Pennington didn't do that alone.

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 03:09 PM
0 tds 4 int

take away the run, put it in his hands?

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 03:21 PM
1td 4int:D

those running backs are superb, playcalling may have hurt them more, going downfield instead of utilizing the backs may have cost them this ball game. 20-9 though, not over.

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 03:33 PM
I really want Miami to win!

Ricky Williams just dropped a shoulder on BART SCOTT:D