PDA

View Full Version : So my son just left out for Arizona........

Lion_Addict
01-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Got invited by one of his friends (and Dad) to go to the Fiesta Bowl to watch UT & Ohio State! Their family rarely misses a game and was very nice to invite him. I am sooooo friggin jealous!! :D
I'm so dang happy for him that he's gonna get to experience all that I can't stand it!!! Just sumthin I never have gotten to do.
Just thought I would share :)

GetRDoneStangs
01-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Cool deal!!!!!

Great having friends like that!!!

I'd rather go see the Aggies play.........oh, wait....they didn't make a bowl this year...:( :( :(

Hope he has a good time any way!!!

Trashman
01-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Sounds great, hope he has a good time!:D

ccmom
01-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Awesome! There are few things better in life than getting to see your children experience something that you never have. Hope he has a great time!!:)

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Awesome, I am proud for him! It is something he will never forget.

3afan
01-04-2009, 09:50 AM
wow good for him ...

LH Panther Mom
01-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Does he take after you? Should I call my brother & tell him to watch out for him, since he'll be there with my nieces? :eek: :eek: :D

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Does he take after you? Should I call my brother & tell him to watch out for him, since he'll be there with my nieces? :eek: :eek: :D

I can answer that... I don't think he is really Addict's kid. He is a very good kid, does not take after his dad... Your neices are safe....

Lion_Addict
01-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Unlike me, he is a very good boy :D ........ they are safe Mom ;)

Lion_Addict
01-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I can answer that... I don't think he is really Addict's kid. He is a very good kid, does not take after his dad... Your neices are safe....

You know me too well bud :D :p

Lion_Addict
01-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Well, the boy texted me throughout the game and kept talking about how AWESOME the experience was! Said the joint was totally rockin and he got to join in on the dogpile in the stands after UT pulled out the win, LOL!
Also, told me he got to have his picture taken with Roy Williams before the game.
I sent the camera with him, so I'm hoping he got some good shots......if he wasn't too pre-occupied. Thinkin he may be more like his old man than I thought. Told me the Ohio State cheerleaders were disappointing, but got really happy when the UT cheerleaders came out......LMAO!!! :D

Looking4number8
01-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Told me the Ohio State cheerleaders were disappointing, but got really happy when the UT cheerleaders came out

Texas>Ohio....again!!

Lion_Addict
01-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Texas>Ohio....again!!

:clap: :clap: :2thumbsup

pirate4state
01-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Well, the boy texted me throughout the game and kept talking about how AWESOME the experience was! Said the joint was totally rockin and he got to join in on the dogpile in the stands after UT pulled out the win, LOL!
Also, told me he got to have his picture taken with Roy Williams before the game.
I sent the camera with him, so I'm hoping he got some good shots......if he wasn't too pre-occupied. Thinkin he may be more like his old man than I thought. Told me the Ohio State cheerleaders were disappointing, but got really happy when the UT cheerleaders came out......LMAO!!! :D :2thumbsup

Let's hope he doesn't lose the camera. ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Cool deal!!!!!

Great having friends like that!!!

I'd rather go see the Aggies play.........oh, wait....they didn't make a bowl this year...:( :( :(

Hope he has a good time any way!!!

Man, I hate we didn't make a bowl game either. Going to the Alamo Bowl last season was easily one of my Top 3 college experiences. We've got work to do to get back on track, but we're more than capable.

Looking4number8
01-06-2009, 11:24 AM
When will the boy be back, I am looking forward to the pictures!

Lion_Addict
01-06-2009, 11:45 AM
When will the boy be back, I am looking forward to the pictures!

Gonna be late tonight. If he actually got any, I will try and get some up tomorrow.