01-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Is better than LT right now

Trashman
01-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Why is LT on the sidelines?

Who-dun-it!!?
01-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Who is # 55 for Indy?

Couldn't read his name because of his rediculous fake hair.
Anyway, The NFL should consider a good fine and suspension for his behavior after the game. He lunged at a cameraman and told him to get the camera out of his face. May have been a few choice words as well. Great example of another overpaid street thug. Gotta love the NFL. (Jerry Jones will probably snatch him up some day)

4x100jackets
01-03-2009, 11:42 PM
LT has a torn tendon in his groin area.
Sproles is one fast cat!!

Many teams would love to have him as there number one back..

Trashman
01-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Who is # 55 for Indy?

Anyway, The NFL should consider a good fine and suspension for his behavior after the game. He lunged at a cameraman and told him to get the camera out of his face. May have been a few choice words as well. Great example of another overpaid street thug. Gotta love the NFL. (Jerry Jones will probably snatch him up some day)

His name is Sessions.:(

Who-dun-it!!?
01-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
His name is Sessions.:(

Thank you,

I quickly learned to dislike him and I'm glad he won't get a shot at the Superbowl this year. Sucks for Manning though. He's a great player and and even better example of how these guys should act.

BullsFan
01-04-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm not sure about punishment for Sessions. Sure, his behavior was horrible, but he didn't do anymore more than lunge at a cameraman and tell him to get out of his face. Obviously his emotions were high since he had a good part in his team losing a playoff game. I wouldn't want a camera in my face at a time like that either. I understand that the penalty was absolutely his fault, and I'm not condoning his behavior towards the cameraman, but those were extreme circumstances so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially if that's the worst thing he's ever done.

What a GAME. It's kind of weird to watch football where I'm not emotionally invested, but it does make it possible for me to root for both teams. I like Peyton Manning and Tony Dungee, and I like Ladian Tomlinson and Norv Turner, so this was a win-win for me.

Emerson1
01-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Darren Sproles has been better than LT all season.

I told every FF player that LT would be a bust this year, and I was right. Horrible year

I_Do_Care
01-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Who is # 55 for Indy?

Anyway, The NFL should consider a good fine and suspension for his behavior after the game. He lunged at a cameraman and told him to get the camera out of his face. May have been a few choice words as well. Great example of another overpaid street thug. Gotta love the NFL. (Jerry Jones will probably snatch him up some day) get off your high horse:rolleyes:

Emerson1
01-04-2009, 01:51 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/1175v1c.gif

I'd rather have a player give a crap and be angry then just put it off like nothing happened like Cowboy players did

3afan
01-04-2009, 08:22 AM
but look at the players in the background, you can see other Colts shaking hands, hugging, etc

they react in all different ways to losing. just because some players - Cowboys included - act like men after a hard lose doesn't mean they dont "give a crap"

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Sproles is something like 5'10" and 185 lbs and quick as lighting. I think he had 349 total yards. He was incredible to watch

They also said that he is a in a contract year. The man just made himself a lot of money last night.

SWMustang
01-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Sproles is something like 5'10" and 185 lbs and quick as lighting. I think he had 349 total yards. He was incredible to watch

They also said that he is a in a contract year. The man just made himself a lot of money last night.

Try 5'6" 181

Orange Defense
01-04-2009, 11:55 AM

Be nice to see Jerry go after a guy like Sproles. Recon there is any chance of that happening???

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Be nice to see Jerry go after a guy like Sproles. Recon there is any chance of that happening???

We could only wish! He was so much fun to watch last night. It would be great to see him with a star on his helment!

Pick6
01-04-2009, 12:54 PM

Dallas already has that type of player in Felix Jones.

Orange Defense
01-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Dallas already has that type of player in Felix Jones.

I hope that Felix turns out to be a special back but I know that Sproles is special.

Can you imagine having Sproles or Felix with a good blocking fullback like The Moose or Alstott (Bucs)...WOW!!!

Could the Barbarian be a good blocking back? or would Jerry even consider using him that way..??

So many questions to be answered before July for the Cowboys!!!

IHStangFan
01-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Could the Barbarian be a good blocking back? or would Jerry even consider using him that way..??
and here lies the problem w/ the Cowboys from where I'm standing. Why in the WORLD is Jerry the one making decisions that should be left up to the coaching staff? I understand he is the owner and that Barber is an investment, but if Jones is going to make roster decisions, why even have a coach and manager? Isn't that why you hire a coach and manager.......in trust that they will make the best decisions for the team?

Orange Defense
01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
and here lies the problem w/ the Cowboys from where I'm standing. Why in the WORLD is Jerry the one making decisions that should be left up to the coaching staff? I understand he is the owner and that Barber is an investment, but if Jones is going to make roster decisions, why even have a coach and manager? Isn't that why you hire a coach and manager.......in trust that they will make the best decisions for the team?

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: 1,000,000 %!!!

skins4life
01-04-2009, 02:10 PM

He had 328 total yards.

Necks_Fan
01-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
He had 328 total yards. and is only 5'6," not 5'10."

Looking4number8
01-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
and is only 5'6," not 5'10."

Big big man in such a little body! Kind of the Spud Webb of the NFL right now!

I_Do_Care
01-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Big big man in such a little body! Kind of the Spud Webb of the NFL right now!
I heard Necks_Fan is the Vern Troyer of 3ADL :):wave:

carter08
01-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I traded for Sproles on Madden a few months ago.

WylieBulldog92
01-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
I heard Necks_Fan is the Vern Troyer of 3ADL :):wave:
Haha I heard you may be correct about that.

Necks_Fan
01-04-2009, 04:12 PM
You guys go hard in the paint.

That's ok. VT is a cool cat. :cool:

Orange Defense
01-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
You guys go hard in the paint.

That's ok. VT is a cool cat. :cool:

You two guys need to get a room. You're starting to drool on the floor..:D

eagles_victory
01-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Who is # 55 for Indy?

Anyway, The NFL should consider a good fine and suspension for his behavior after the game. He lunged at a cameraman and told him to get the camera out of his face. May have been a few choice words as well. Great example of another overpaid street thug. Gotta love the NFL. (Jerry Jones will probably snatch him up some day) A suspension for that are you serious?

Trashman
01-04-2009, 04:54 PM

Does he have a criminal record or is he a pariah in the locker room? If so, Jerry will be all over him like a bum on a BOLOGNA SANDWICH.:D

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Does he have a criminal record or is he a pariah in the locker room? If so, Jerry will be all over him like a bum on a boligna sandwich.:D how many convictions have the Dallas Cowboys had the last few years?

Trashman
01-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
how many convictions have the Dallas Cowboys had the last few years?

I think Jerrys hired guns keep most of that stuff out of the courts. Lack of convictions in a court of law does not mean that they are inocent.:D Besides Jerry likes players with character.......very little character that is.:D

Pick6
01-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I think Jerrys hired guns keep most of that stuff out of the courts. Lack of convictions in a court of law does not mean that they are inocent.:D Besides Jerry likes players with character.......very little character that is.:D

The metro-mess media would be all over the cowboys if they were involved in jay walking. The Cowboys have been pretty clean for quite a while now.

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I think Jerrys hired guns keep most of that stuff out of the courts. Lack of convictions in a court of law does not mean that they are inocent.:D Besides Jerry likes players with character.......very little character that is.:D But convictions do make them criminals, thus far, how many? Hired guns, lol? ok how many indictments? how many going to court? :)
lack of character, in that case we would see repeat offenders no? a rotten apple is a rotten apple right? repeat offenders?

DDBooger
01-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
The metro-mess media would be all over the cowboys if they were involved in jay walking. The Cowboys have been pretty clean for quite a while now. SHHHHHH! it's easier to accept criminals and people of poor character are playing poorly!
:rolleyes: lol

eagles_victory
01-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Tom Hicks and the Rangers get praised for giving Josh Hamilton a second chance and its the greatest story of the year. Jerry tries to do the same and he gets hammered by everyone to no end.

Orange Defense
01-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Tom Hicks and the Rangers get praised for giving Josh Hamilton a second chance and its the greatest story of the year. Jerry tries to do the same and he gets hammered by everyone to no end.

If your referring to The Cowboys Adam Jones (Pacman) and Jerry giving him a so called second chance... Pacman has had many more chances than 2. Try 5 or 6 goofups!!!:hand: In my opinion he's not worth any more chances!

eagles_victory
01-04-2009, 06:40 PM
If your referring to The Cowboys Adam Jones (Pacman) and Jerry giving him a so called second chance... Pacman has had many more chances than 2. Try 5 or 6 goofups!!!:hand: In my opinion he's not worth any more chances! I guarantee you Jerry isnt the only owner in the league that would of brought Pacman in to his organization.

Also pretty sure Josh has had more than one "goofup" as well.

Necks_Fan
01-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Main difference between Hamilton and Jones is that Hamilton had already re-established himself back in the league and had shown that he was capable of being a good influence. Pac has just repeatedly screwn up with no change in sight.

Don't forget Tank Johnson. Brought in right after his gun charges.

coach
01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
http://i42.tinypic.com/1175v1c.gif

I'd rather have a player give a crap and be angry then just put it off like nothing happened like Cowboy players did

what are you talking about? there was a fight on the plane ride back and bradie james went off on a fan

BullsFan
01-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
but look at the players in the background, you can see other Colts shaking hands, hugging, etc

The other players hadn't just committed a face mask penalty that may have cost the game.