PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Track

4x100jackets
01-02-2009, 11:51 AM
What will they have this yr?
Will the good Freshman Tailback take Hargroves spot?

crabman
01-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Sprinters should be Isaiah Glover, Trent Jackson, Brent Johnson, Cole Pargmann, Robert Armstrong, and Andrew Thibedeaux. Some people have said Thibedeaux is the fastest of all of them.

Armstrong will also hurdle and Glover and Johnson will be good in the long and triple jump.

We finally have a middle distance runner in Buster Hansel who won district in Cross Country.

STANG RED
01-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by crabman
Sprinters should be Isaiah Glover, Trent Jackson, Brent Johnson, Cole Pargmann, Robert Armstrong, and Andrew Thibedeaux. Some people have said Thibedeaux is the fastest of all of them.

Armstrong will also hurdle and Glover and Johnson will be good in the long and triple jump.

We finally have a middle distance runner in Buster Hansel who won district in Cross Country.

Do you think yall have a legit shot at winning state again this year? Cuero always seems to have a great track team. I've always really enjoyed watching their performances at the state meet. I hope to go to the state meet again this year. Ive had to miss the last two.

Old Green
01-03-2009, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by crabman

We finally have a middle distance runner in Buster Hansel who won district in Cross Country. You forgot Amand Green who was also on the 400 and 800 relay with Glover and Johnson is also returning .;)

Johnny Utah
01-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Cuero is always tough in Track, BUT the region just got tougher with the likes of Sealy, Bellville, Giddings, Royal, etc..etc..etc..

Old Green
01-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Cuero is always tough in Track, BUT the region just got tougher with the likes of Sealy, Bellville, Giddings, Royal, etc..etc..etc.. Hopefully these teams will end up at some of the same track meets this season. It wwould be great competition for all teams involved.

Johnny Utah
01-03-2009, 09:57 AM
That would be fun to watch. Regionals is going to be EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!

crabman
01-03-2009, 11:20 AM
I forgot about Avery-Green. As I was typing I knew I was missing somebody but I could not think of who it was.

I don't think Cuero will win state this year but then again I did not think they had a chance last year and they ran some of their best times ever. We'll see.

Rabid Cougar
01-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Cuero is always tough in Track, BUT the region just got tougher with the likes of Sealy, Bellville, Giddings, Royal, etc..etc..etc..

Yea they all show up to Regionals in multiple buses per school.

Sealy and Giddings for sure.

Boomer
01-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Will Steve Francis run this year. He ran some good times last year and he was hurt at the district meet.

CHSfan
01-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
You forgot Amand Green who was also on the 400 and 800 relay with Glover and Johnson is also returning .;)

armand (monte) is out he broke his ankle and is in krutches