PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year - be careful tonight

ProudHornetMom
12-31-2008, 12:59 PM
My wish is for 2009 to be the best year yet for all my 3ADL friends. May it be filled with good health, good friends and great football.

On a serious note...please be careful ringing in the New Year tonight. Make good choices ;) and be careful out there.

Looking4number8
12-31-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom

On a serious note...please be careful ringing in the New Year tonight. Make good choices ;) and be careful out there.

I will make sure to lift the remote control with my strong arm and get up off the couch slowly when taking my hourly restroom run. But thanks for caring!:) :)

zebrablue2
12-31-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
My wish is for 2009 to be the best year yet for all my 3ADL friends. May it be filled with good health, good friends and great football.

Thanks, all of the same back to you and your family. Happy New Year...:wave:

waterboy
12-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Won't be doing anything tonight but putting on a fireworks display for my family and sinking into my recliner with a remote watching football. If I don't like the football game(s) I'll just pop in a movie. I might even get the urge to pop in a tape of an old Buckeye game and zone out in fond memories........I know, I know, how do I stand all the excitement?:D Life is GOOD!:cool: :D

But to all those that have the urge to party like it's 2009, y'all be safe.........and remember DO NOT drink and drive!

ProudHornetMom
12-31-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I will make sure to lift the remote control with my strong arm and get up off the couch slowly when taking my hourly restroom run. But thanks for caring!:) :)

Safety first always. Make sure the floor is clear of any obstacles on the way to the restroom. And think of the safety of others as well...put the seat back down.