PDA

View Full Version : Barry Sanders Jr. again omg

Emerson1
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dplei_bV_SI

Necks_Fan
12-30-2008, 11:29 PM
What's so special about that?

the first was a really nice run, but nothing I haven't seen before.

The 2nd was bad defense all he just walked into the endzone, and the 3rd was a 1 yd dive play.

Nothing to "omg" about if you ask me.

Diocletian
12-31-2008, 01:16 AM
I think it's special, finally an heir that is proving greatness is passed down.

3 TD's in the state final...and he's only a freshmen..

Emerson1
12-31-2008, 01:59 AM
It's the fact that he is a freshman, so 14 or 15 years old...

If someone not in the know watched that they would think it was a senior

bobcat1
12-31-2008, 06:05 AM
That first run reminded me of his dad, one of my all time favorites. :clap: :clap: :clap:

STAggie
12-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
That first run reminded me of his dad, one of my all time favorites. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats what I was thinking. Kid looks just like his old man with the way he moves his body when he runs. Can't wait to see what he does as he matures.

Looking4number8
12-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I thought they were pretty good runs, kid can stop on a dime like his dad did and make the defense run right by him. That makes it look easier than it was.... but watching the video, I did think he was a senior. If he is only 14 or so it is definitely an OMG!

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2008, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

With the first overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft...the Detroit Lions
select Barry Sanders Jr.....:D

N4SIR
12-31-2008, 11:12 AM
The kid has good size for a freshman. His humility (not spiking the ball after a TD or doing some crazy $%# dance) reminded me of his dad too. No showboating please.

Pick6
12-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by N4SIR
The kid has good size for a freshman. His humility (not spiking the ball after a TD or doing some crazy $%# dance) reminded me of his dad too. No showboating please.

It's high school, who spikes the ball after a TD? He did what all HS backs do in HS after scoring.

Txbroadcaster
12-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by N4SIR

uhh..I dont know mnay HS kids that spike the ball, or dance or anything like that

Necks_Fan
12-31-2008, 11:41 AM
I didn;t know he was a freshman. That makes it seem alot more impressive, but the last 2 were nothing to go crazy about.

N4SIR
12-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
It's high school, who spikes the ball after a TD? He did what all HS backs do in HS after scoring.
Your absolutley right. Must of had a brain fart or it might be the fact that the downlow is talking about everything now from high school to college to pro to movies, etc. and I got confused. My apologies.