PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong here?!

Phil C
12-30-2008, 02:54 PM
This is supposed to be a Texas High School 3A Sports Discussion Web site! Yet in the past few days I have seen posts on the Dallas Cowboys, Palin, Oklahoma Thunder and even on Stephen A. Smith for crying out loud. Good grief. Next thing someone will be posting about the 2009 Tour de France which is over 6 months away! Come on people! 3A Basketball, Baseball & Softball discussions! Let's get with it!
Shame on all of you for getting off the topic! There was even discussion on a UT/OK recruiting war and one about the Aggies getting a RB! Shame on all of you! Let's get with the subject and do better! Hang if I'm not ashamed enough for all of you!!

:mad:

88bobcats
12-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is supposed to be a Texas High School 3A Sports Discussion Web site! Yet in the past few days I have seen posts on the Dallas Cowboys, Palin, Oklahoma Thunder and even on Stephen A. Smith for crying out loud. Good grief. Next thing someone will be posting about the 2009 Tour de France which is over 6 months away! Come on people! 3A Basketball, Baseball & Softball discussions! Let's get with it!
Shame on all of you for getting off the topic! There was even discussion on a UT/OK recruiting war and one about the Aggies getting a RB! Shame on all of you! Let's get with the subject and do better! Hang if I'm not ashamed enough for all of you!!

Godfather, I'm especially glad that today is not the day of your daughter's wedding.

Did you ever find out where we can get FATHEADs of the chess grand masters? What about FATHEADs of NCAA Women's soccer players?

turbostud
12-30-2008, 03:12 PM
I hear ya Phil. Vive Le Lance!

crzyjournalist03
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Hey Phil, have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf???

Trashman
12-30-2008, 06:36 PM

Hey Phil, who do you like in the Tour de France?:D

zebrablue2
12-30-2008, 06:44 PM

:1popcorn:

STANG RED
12-30-2008, 10:31 PM
So, does anybody out there have a good enchilada recipe? :p ;)

blowfish
12-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I was wondering if someone could help me with some needle point I am working on.

bandera7
12-30-2008, 10:36 PM
The real point being made her by Phil I think is....
Cycling isnt a real sport :D

44INAROW
12-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So, does anybody out there have a good enchilada recipe? :p ;)
I do - in fact, when we went to Florida last week to see our middle son, I got the "pleasure" of making enchiladas for 15 or 17 hungry folks. They loved my enchiladas ;)

ILS1
12-31-2008, 07:11 AM

Forgive me Godfather,for I have posted on these such subjects. My penance will be that I'll have to say 10 times that I respect all religions and creeds. I will try to remind everyone that Women's athletics is important as the men's. And I will remind everyone when Dawn at Socorro comes on again!!! I will always show 'compassion' towards other sports that I don't consider REAL sports!!! Did you hear Lance has a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET new bike for the Tour de..............................

:eek: :devil: :D :D :D

Farmersfan
12-31-2008, 10:03 AM
My Grandmother tried to teach us how to play Cricket this last weekend. but everytime I reached for the ball the little bugger would kick me...... Any ideas??????

ILS1
12-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
My Grandmother tried to teach us how to play Cricket this last weekend. but everytime I reached for the ball the little bugger would kick me...... Any ideas??????

I saw some Indian (from India and not Native American) guys trying to play it on a tennis court. I watched for a few minutes to try and get the concept of the game. I looked it up in Wikipedia and it just confused me. Maybe I should play it to try and understand it. Here is the Wikipedia link, let me know what you find out:

Cricket Rules & Games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket)

:D :D :D :D

SWMustang
12-31-2008, 05:10 PM
I like Bacon

JasperDog94
12-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
I was wondering if someone could help me with some needle point I am working on. This statement is grounds for having your "man card" suspended.:mad: ;)

DDBooger
12-31-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
This statement is grounds for having your "man card" suspended.:mad: ;) I second that, lets seal the motion and deliver to Burt Reynolds

pirate4state
12-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So, does anybody out there have a good enchilada recipe? :p ;) I make the best chicken enchiladas. :)

88bobcats
12-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I like Bacon

I like turtles!

88bobcats
12-31-2008, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I saw some Indian (from India and not Native American) guys trying to play it on a tennis court. I watched for a few minutes to try and get the concept of the game. I looked it up in Wikipedia and it just confused me. Maybe I should play it to try and understand it. Here is the Wikipedia link, let me know what you find out:

Cricket Rules & Games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket)

:D :D :D :D

I lived in England for two years and, after two years of observation and questions, I still don't understand the game.....especially the 5-day test matches. I did learn that the ball can be hit in any direction. There's no "out-of-play" like in baseball.

DDBooger
12-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
I like turtles!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd267/ESpics2show/LikeTurtles.jpg
I like turtles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y)

Bull Butter
12-31-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I like Bacon

I Love lamp.

Necks_Fan
01-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
I Love lamp. "Are you just saying that you love random things in the room?"

(You stole what I was going to say.):mad: :mad: :mad: ;)