PDA

View Full Version : Pudlugger's Player of the Week

Pudlugger
10-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Wide receiver OLB Bryan Minzenmeyer #2 gets the nod this week. Bryan is a 5'11" 170 lb junior who has shown steady improvement from week to week and has become a consistant receiver who has the ability to get in the open and come down with the ball. He made several clutch receptions Friday against Manor including a circus catch on a wet field where he regained his balance and found the left pylon in the endzone putting the Leps back up 18-14. There were several other players deserving of honors this week as well, but this time it goes to Bryan. Congratulations Bryan, and good luck against Elgin Friday Go Leps! :D

Pudlugger
10-13-2003, 11:45 AM
I'd like to here from other teams regarding their players of the week. Anybody interested? :)

Bellville22
10-13-2003, 11:58 AM
I'll be happy to choose a Brahma after this week, and give a rundown on his performance.

Pudlugger
10-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Great Bellville22, I'll look forward to it!

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-13-2003, 06:00 PM
I think Jordan Shipley would be a good candidate for player of the week. I don't think many get to be the all time leading receiver in both yardage and Td's in the same game. He caught 3 td's and
127 yds. Jordan is from Burnet.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

Pudlugger
10-13-2003, 06:26 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
I think Jordan Shipley would be a good candidate for player of the week. I don't think many get to be the all time leading receiver in both yardage and Td's in the same game. He caught 3 td's and
127 yds. Jordan is from Burnet.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanOkay,I agree, he would be a great choice for Burnet's first Player of the Week. Why don't you highlight a player from Burnet each week so we can be informed on who is playing well in Burnet?
:)

Old Green
10-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Cuero,s Latrell Cooper 6'1" 190 Lb. Soph. runningback 101 yds.rushing and 4 tds.