PDA

View Full Version : pulling

pirate4state
12-28-2008, 10:40 PM
a necks_fan here

11+ threads on the cowboys

why?

:rolleyes:

As a long time Cowboy fan, I was expecting a loss today, but I wasn't expecting them to completely embarrass themselves! :speech:

I walked away before half time. Had other things to do with my time than watch that garbage!

Tragic.

{waiting on g$$}

I don't even know...has TO imploded yet? I refuse to watch ESPN the remainder of the week! :D

JR2004
12-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Because this is a board based in Texas and most folks are passionate about the Cowboys is why there are 11+ threads on them!

Just because you are able to walk away from a car wreck at halftime doesn't mean everyone else can do it!

I'm sure Ol' Napoleon will be here shortly so you won't be waiting long for his dissertation on TO!

blowfish
12-29-2008, 12:43 AM
I stopped watching at the half. My wife DVRed for me and i had to rewind it. I wanted to cry but oh well what can you do.

After my Buckeyes getting thier butts kicked in the National Championship game two years in a row I can stomach this just a little bit easier. What is it Cubs fans say "just wait till next year"

themsu97
12-29-2008, 12:44 PM
why are you waiting on G$$ to tell you that the Cowboys collapsed? it was pretty obvious

Looking4number8
12-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
a necks_fan here

11+ threads on the cowboys

why?

Hmmmm... 12+ now that you started this one!