PDA

View Full Version : Dallas cowboys and why i Love sports

coach
12-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Dallas showed why i love sports today. everyone on here is pointing fingers at individuals but the fact of the matter the boys lost as a team this yr. Romo dint play as well as he can the d faded, to is not a problem he simply wants to win but he also could have played better and both garret and wade have plenty of blame. Thats why i love sports, they lost as ateam not one person won it or lost it for him. and this makes the boys that much more excited about next yr with the new stadium and a few adjustments to the team, not many but a few and we will have felix and mcbriar back...a solid but dissapointing season cowboys but i have high hopes for next year.

blowfish
12-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by coach
Dallas showed why i love sports today. everyone on here is pointing fingers at individuals but the fact of the matter the boys lost as a team this yr. Romo dint play as well as he can the d faded, to is not a problem he simply wants to win but he also could have played better and both garret and wade have plenty of blame. Thats why i love sports, they lost as ateam not one person won it or lost it for him. and this makes the boys that much more excited about next yr with the new stadium and a few adjustments to the team, not many but a few and we will have felix and mcbriar back...a solid but dissapointing season cowboys but i have high hopes for next year.

:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Troybuilt
12-29-2008, 08:17 AM

Well put coach. Kinda like kissin your sister year end and year out. I just never like kissin my sister.

The TEAM should have a better leader and the leader shouldn't be a puppet to the OWNER. Jimmy's gotta go before that Cowboys will ever win the Superbowl again. period.

BullsFan
12-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Troybuilt
Well put coach. Kinda like kissin your sister year end and year out. I just never like kissin my sister.

The TEAM should have a better leader and the leader shouldn't be a puppet to the OWNER. Jimmy's gotta go before that Cowboys will ever win the Superbowl again. period.

Umm...I'm pretty sure he just got through explaining why you can't blame the loss(es) on any one person. Did you not understand his post?

JasperDog94
12-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Troybuilt
Jimmy's gotta go before that Cowboys will ever win the Superbowl again. period. Who's Jimmy?:confused:

Trashman
12-29-2008, 07:32 PM

:smoker:

Keith7
12-29-2008, 07:35 PM
well said! its not just one or two guys on the team that lost this game.. its the whole Dallas Cowboy team that stinks