The Cowboys getting embarrassed just warms my heart. :D

Looking4number8
12-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08

Something needs to you cold blooded b...... J/k

blowfish
12-28-2008, 08:40 PM
That is alright you feel our pain when Florida puts the smack down on your pretender, backing into the championship game sooners.

Pick6
12-28-2008, 08:58 PM

I guess your heart was warm the last few years watching OU in BCS games

blowfish
12-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Two words.... Boise State!

WHS02
12-28-2008, 09:40 PM
2 teams-lsu and florida embarrased your osu team 2 years in a row. i think if i were you i would keep quite.

blowfish
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I dont think I have to be quiet since I dint make the stupid statement, someone else did. Read the thread and you wont look stupid when you post.

eagles_victory
12-29-2008, 01:44 AM
The Cowboys getting embarrassed just warms my heart. :D How warm was your heart the last two years when Dallas went to North Carolina and beat the Panthers?

Rabid Cougar
12-29-2008, 09:20 AM

I KNOW where you LIVE!!!!

cshscougar08
12-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
How warm was your heart the last two years when Dallas went to North Carolina and beat the Panthers?

Not too warm. But in all honesty, I would have loved to play the Cowboys in the playoffs since the Panthers have beat them both times they have played them in the playoffs.

And just to clarify everyone, I was NOT an OU fan before deciding on going there in May. So you can rag all you want on OU's past. I don't care. Just an FYI.

Ooooo Rabid you do? That's kinda stalkerish. . . . ;)

turbostud
12-29-2008, 11:39 AM
HaHa so you are an OU fan starting this year and not the past? Can you say bandwagon?????

cshscougar08
12-29-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
HaHa so you are an OU fan starting this year and not the past? Can you say bandwagon?????

Can you say STUDENT!?!?!?!?

BreckTxLonghorn
12-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Can you say STUDENT!?!?!?!?

So now that your time AND your money go to a school, you don't care about its past?

Who were you a fan of before that?

Txbroadcaster
12-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
So now that your time AND your money go to a school, you don't care about its past?

That is why I love people trashing "t-shirt" fans

I have been a fan of UT since I was young my loyalty to them IMO is stronger than a student who was not a fan of them until they go to school there.

cshscougar08
12-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

Yes I do care about it's past, but if you're going to rag on it to ME, it's not gonna affect me personally.

Long story. Grew up in South Carolina. Parents both went to NC State, so I was die hard Wolfpack. Moved to Waco beginning of freshman year. Still cheered for State and kinda followed Baylor because it was there. So basically, I've been an NC State fan all my life and will always wish them well in everything.

Bullaholic
12-29-2008, 12:01 PM

I think you had better pack a lunch because you're going to be here a while if you are a Cowboy hater and an OU fan as well....:D

cshscougar08
12-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think you had better pack a lunch because you're going to be here a while if you are a Cowboy hater and an OU fan as well....:D

I know right? I know of other anti-Cowboy people, but only that one Wylie person as an OU fan. That's OK. I can handle the pressure of having to speak for everyone. ;)

JasperDog94
12-29-2008, 05:06 PM
So you can rag all you want on OU's past. I don't care.
Yes I do care about it's past, Huh?:confused: :vrycnfsd:

Rabid Cougar
12-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Ooooo Rabid you do? That's kinda stalkerish. . . . ;)

:tisk: