PDA

View Full Version : Who should NOT RETURN to Valley Ranch for the '09 Season?

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Don't know if we will have enough space on the server for all the pent up frustration from Cowboys Fans on this one... :mad: :(

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 06:19 PM
PacMan Jones

DDBooger
12-28-2008, 06:19 PM
roy williams

SintonFan_inAustin
12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
if JJ wants the stadium filled year in and year out he better get something done as the chemistry just isnt there with coaching and players. Start with Jason Garrett and offensive line coach and i wont be sad if Wade goes if JJ hires a experience Head Coach that is allowed to bring his own coaching.

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Kenny Hamlin.

PurpleFreddy
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
On offense:
Flozell Adams
Terrell Owens (seriously)
Isaiah Stanback

On defense:
Zach Thomas
Greg Ellis
Anthony Henry
Tank Johnson
Adam Jones

eagles_victory
12-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Wade has got to go you cant come out here in this situation and lay this big of an egg and keep your job.

DDBooger
12-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Wade has got to go you cant come out here in this situation and lay this big of an egg and keep your job. the whole staff. this team needs a flush worse than Detroit. Detroit didn't have this much to work with

eagles_victory
12-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Tony Romo is not the answer at quarterback.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Tony Romo is not the answer at quarterback. the question is the coaching not the QB;)

Looking4number8
12-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
On offense:
Flozell Adams
Terrell Owens (seriously)
Isaiah Stanback

On defense:
Zach Thomas
Greg Ellis
Anthony Henry
Tank Johnson
Adam Jones

I agree with everyone of these

sinfan75
12-28-2008, 06:49 PM
I think next year because of all the changes that will be made we can all look forward to a losing season. And I also believe that JJ needs to hire a head coach and let him choose his own assistants AND his own players.

Emerson1
12-28-2008, 06:50 PM
BRAD JOHNSON

bring in a capable backup

BullsFan
12-28-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't think I even care. I'm so disgusted right now they could replace everyone on the field and it wouldn't bother me overmuch.

ETA: Let me rephrase that--they could replace the entire organization and I wouldn't care overmuch.

bandera7
12-28-2008, 07:59 PM
I honestly think Phillips and his staff need to go. Look for a guy like Joe Johnson honestly. And after today the cowboys could use some help on defense. He will build the boys a good defense, which is where it starts for me. And you have Felix Jones coming back, along with Roy Williams (WR) and Romo and maybe Owens. The Offense will be fine with a decent O coordinator. Rebuild the defense. There were games where it seemed they couldnt buy a stop.

N4SIR
12-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Cowboys will never win a championship with Romo and the Mavs won't win a chmapionship with Dirk. Get rid of both of them.

Trashman
12-28-2008, 08:23 PM
T.O.
Flo Adams
PacMan Jones
Tank Johnson

And the whole coaching staff

The one that needs to be fired most is the general manage. He is the one that pulled the trigger to bring all of these losers to dallas in the first place.

Emerson1
12-28-2008, 08:37 PM
I don't get why people want Tank Johnson gone. He hasn't been any trouble since he joined the Cowboys and was the only one mad about losing today. He had a bad few months but other than that has been squeaky clean.

He is no where near pac man.

blowfish
12-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Tank Johnson does not want to be in Dallas next year. I dont think Dallas will keep him because of the money.

Troybuilt
12-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Tank Johnson does not want to be in Dallas next year. I dont think Dallas will keep him because of the money.

Money, they worth 1.5 billion. Jones gets who Jones wants.
Right?

JR2004
12-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Miles Austin...He can do better!

crzyjournalist03
12-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Brad Johnson: His mantra in his prime was that he wouldn't lose you games. Well, now he will.

Patrick Crayton: Thinks he's a #1 or #2, plays like a #4. For all the talk about how many balls T.O. drops, Crayton drops an even higher percentage of passes thrown his way. I think Miles Austin is a better #3, and will be a better fit for the team next year if T.O. and Williams return as I expect them to. You could probably get a third-round pick for Crayton and send him somewhere like San Fransisco where he'd get a shot to prove himself.

Cory Proctor: Had his opportunity to prove he could play, and was replaced by Montrae Holland. When Holland got hurt, Proctor got the job again, only to lose it to a backup tackle in Pat McQuistan.

Zach Thomas: Loved having him here this year, but he apparently didn't like the 3-4 too much, and as a free agent, he's going to go after more money and sign in a 4-3 somewhere (Tampa?)

Adam Jones: I could actually live with him coming back if he dedicates his offseason to returning to form, but if the best he's going to be is what we got this year, I think you could do better elsewhere.

Tank Johnson: Has been verbally upset with his role for weeks, and hasn't done much with his opportunity.

Roy Williams (Safety): His time as an intimidating force on defense is long gone. He can't cover when he's healthy, and now, he's not even healthy.

Bobby Carpenter: Has never been a good fit here, and has been an absolute bust as a first-round pick. It's time to cut ties and let him go to Miami to play in the system that Parcells wanted when he took Carpenter in the draft.

Sam Paulescu: Didn't do much to help the team, and Mat McBriar should be fine by next year.