PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens Mouthing

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Did anybody see Terrell Owens mouth running off with his head during the Cowboys game?? I wonder if he was trying to encourage his teammates??:D

Txbroadcaster
12-28-2008, 05:26 PM
amazes me

People want Romo to yell and be a leader, then question TO anytime he opens his mouth

Matthew328
12-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Did anybody see Terrell Owens mouth running off with his head during the Cowboys game?? I wonder if he was trying to encourage his teammates??:D

Didn't look like he was mouthing to me.

Keith7
12-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Dang Ed Werder!!

he caused all this again!!!

lol silly cowpie fans

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
amazes me

People want Romo to yell and be a leader, then question TO anytime he opens his mouth

I get so tired of People takeing up for TO...HA HA HA HA

TO is not a Leader he is a TROUBLEMAKER!!!! Facts- look at his past history. You can't even make a valid argument for him there TXB!!!:clap:

Keith7
12-28-2008, 05:31 PM

TO is not a Leader he is a TROUBLEMAKER!!!! Facts- look at his past history. You can't even make a valid argument for him there TXB!!!:clap:

he stop talkin crap about him! he is always good for a 2 yard end around or a 5 yard out!

Matthew328
12-28-2008, 05:37 PM

I get tired of people looking for things on a guy, the camera looks for TO...bottom line is that kind of thing happens on every sideline every game. He wasn't mouthing off there.

There are legit beefs with TO, but be fair that wasn't one of them.

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I get tired of people looking for things on a guy, the camera looks for TO...bottom line is that kind of thing happens on every sideline every game. He wasn't mouthing off there.

There are legit beefs with TO, but be fair that wasn't one of them.

TO is a CANCER and has been on every team he has been on!!! The camera finds him because that's just TO. He doesn't have enough sense to keep it in the locker room.

DDBooger
12-28-2008, 05:46 PM
TO is a CANCER and has been on every team he has been on!!! The camera finds him because that's just TO. He doesn't have enough sense to keep it in the locker room. hey they showed Williams, Austin and Owens getting coached and he didn't say anything...See he's a cancer, he was probably saying something in his head. OR he was likely just being quiet and getting coached up to be a smartass, no way he was doing what he was supposed to be doing!:rolleyes:

Emerson1
12-28-2008, 05:47 PM
. He doesn't have enough sense to keep it in the locker room.
Actually he does but there are snitches who take team matters to the press.

Just be quiet guy(you not TO)

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Just be quiet guy(you not TO)

LOL !!!!! NO I not TO for sure... Thank the Lord!!!!!:clap:

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 05:59 PM
I would love to see ROMO, WHITTEN, BARBER, hell... even Jerry Mouthing right now.

They are whipped. No tough leader on the field. No way they come back from 4 score defecit.

Matthew328
12-28-2008, 06:00 PM
I've never said he wasn't bad for the locker room, all I'm saying is be fair he wasn't mouthing off in the 1st quarter...

if you find a legit gripe I'll be with you.

IHStangFan
12-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
amazes me

People want Romo to yell and be a leader, then question TO anytime he opens his mouth it's not the opening of the mouth that makes a leader...it's what comes outa the mouth once it's open.........

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
it's not the opening of the mouth that makes a leader...it's what comes outa the mouth once it's open.........

Excellent point Stang!!:clap:

Emerson1
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Excellent point Stang!!:clap:
and you know what TO is saying?

eagles_victory
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
They are getting their asses handed to them I am mouthing off a lot worse than T.O. about this terrible performance.

Matthew328
12-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Agreed someone should be pissed over there

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Finally... Tank Johnson did show some life. One of the few that are pissed like they should be.

Emerson1
12-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Finally... Tank Johnson did show some life. One of the few that are pissed like they should be.
The entire defense should be. The offense let them down the last half of the season

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 07:08 PM
The entire defense should be. The offense let them down the last half of the season

Well... those two plays last week were sure enough let downs as well.

bandera7
12-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Good lord. It is true, no matter what T.O. does he will be wrong. He could sit quietly and the question would be where is his passion? He yells and he is mouthing off. He talks and he is going behind somebodies back.

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
Good lord. It is true, no matter what T.O. does he will be wrong. He could sit quietly and the question would be where is his passion? He yells and he is mouthing off. He talks and he is going behind somebodies back.

Nice post Ban!!!:iagree:

TO is a Cancer!!!

Troybuilt
12-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Nice post Ban!!!:iagree:

TO is a Cancer!!!

So is PACMAN!!

And its all because of Jerry Jones!!!!

bandera7
12-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Eh, I was being pretty sarcastic...I actually think T.O. fits well in Dallas. But so many people need somebody to blame. Its either T.O. or Jerry Jones. Even though Romo cant get it done. Garret sucks. The defense chokes. The line wasnt blocking. A number of things. Yet it all seems to always come to T.O. or Jerry.

bandera7
12-28-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Troybuilt
So is PACMAN!!

And its all because of Jerry Jones!!!!

Wow thanks for proving my point.

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 07:45 PM
TO standing up tall like a man in this press conference. I am sure no one will report on it because he is not saying something that they can twist into a HSO.

Thanks TO for manning up on this one.

DDBooger
12-28-2008, 07:45 PM
TO standing up tall like a man in this press conference. I am sure no one will report on it because he is not saying something that they can twist into a HSO.

Thanks TO for manning up on this one. not possible, he's mouthing, it's all his fault! :rolleyes: lol

bandera7
12-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Amen DDbooger. TO just doesnt care! hahaha

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Eh, I was being pretty sarcastic...I actually think T.O. fits well in Dallas. But so many people need somebody to blame. Its either T.O. or Jerry Jones. Even though Romo cant get it done. Garret sucks. The defense chokes. The line wasnt blocking. A number of things. Yet it all seems to always come to T.O. or Jerry.

I know... I was stirring the pot!!! HA HA

DDBooger
12-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Amen DDbooger. TO just doesnt care! hahaha it's all an act, I know what he's saying in his head! So does Ed Werder

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 07:49 PM

Thanks TO for manning up on this one.

I missed it.. Was your man crying??:clap:

blowfish
12-28-2008, 07:52 PM
I know I will get flamed but if you really think about it everyone in this country has just been waiting for TO to have a major melt down.

It never happened. Even if the deal a few weeks ago was tru it kind of brought the team together for that week and we pounded the Giants.

You have to give the guy credit though, if he was going to meltdown he had plenty of reasons to do it!

I_Do_Care
12-28-2008, 07:52 PM
I missed it.. Was your man crying??:clap: He was taking responsiblity, not like some scrub piece of trash waiting for his every mishap! like, like, like uh, well haha:clap:

BullsFan
12-28-2008, 07:53 PM
At least he cares.

bandera7
12-28-2008, 07:57 PM
blowfish, I like your attitude on this one. and on the other cowboy thread too. Great minds think alike. haha

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
He was taking responsiblity, not like some scrub piece of trash waiting for his every mishap! like, like, like uh, well haha:clap:

No one has to keep an eye out for TO to act ignorant and childish!!! It just seems to happen anytime he opens his trap!!! No need to attack me personally with name calling!!! I have my opinion just like you have yours...

blowfish
12-28-2008, 08:04 PM
No one has to keep an eye out for TO to act ignorant and childish!!! It just seems to happen anytime he opens his trap!!!

Back up your opinion with at least one time he acted ignorant or childish this year?

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Back up your opinion with at least one time he acted ignorant or childish this year?

One
He was whining about not getting the ball thrown to him and then when the ball is thrown to him he either misses the ball or quits on the route after the ball is thrown.
TO is a CANCER!!!!!!!

blowfish
12-28-2008, 08:10 PM
So you were in that meeting? He never said that publicly it was in a meeting.

I dont want a receiver that dosent want the ball. Maybe you do but not me.

Wow didnt Keyshawn Johnson write a book about that?

Stop whinning!

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
So you were in that meeting? He never said that publicly it was in a meeting.

I dont want a receiver that dosent want the ball. Maybe you do but not me.

Wow didnt Keyshawn Johnson write a book about that?

Stop whinning!

Brother your post made no sense!!! No whining here just stating the facts. TO has said publicly that he wants the ball!! That's fact!! It's a good thing that he wants the ball!!! You must be a youngster, your to easy to stir up.. Run along to bed now...

blowfish
12-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Not stirred up at all, I just get annoyed a idiotic post like yours. I dont like TO personally but he is one of the best receivers in the game today. None work harder than he does.

I think the cowboys had terrible game plans for him all year.

Oh by the way I am 43 years young and I dont have a bedtime. and I sure dont whine when my team loses.

blowfish
12-28-2008, 08:17 PM
I am still trying to figure out how a professional athelete that wants the ball is ignorant and chidish? Can you explain that one before your bedtime?

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 08:26 PM
I missed it.. Was your man crying??:clap:

Not my man, but proud of him none the less.

slpybear the bullfan
12-28-2008, 08:27 PM
One
He was whining about not getting the ball thrown to him and then when the ball is thrown to him he either misses the ball or quits on the route after the ball is thrown.
TO is a CANCER!!!!!!!

Wow... as obsessed as you are about TO being a cancer... sheesh.

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Wow... as obsessed as you are about TO being a cancer... sheesh.

Yay, I know. Did I mention I'm not a TO fan when he running his head. However I do like his athletic abilities when he shuts his trap and plays ball!!! Did I mention he's a Cancer!!!??

DDBooger
12-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Yay, I know. Did I mention I'm not a TO fan when he running his head. However I do like his athletic abilities when he shuts his trap and plays ball!!! Did I mention he's a Cancer!!!?? about as repetitively as an idiot savant haha

Emerson1
12-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Did I mention he's a Cancer!!!??
He is actually a Sagittarius.

blowfish
12-28-2008, 09:53 PM
He is his own sign He sure loves him some him!

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
about as repetitively as an idiot savant haha

Makes me wonder about myself after reading back through the thread. I played the roll to good. :D

Orange Defense
12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
He is actually a Sagittarius.

HA HA!!! Creative Em1...:D

DDBooger
12-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Makes me wonder about myself after reading back through the thread. I played the roll to good. :D lmao, you're like the Dwight Schrute of this website, see in order to believe you got in people's head or were coy enough to play the "ROLE", not roll (haha), you genuinely have to fool people, not celebrate "getting to people" throughout the thread and forum hahaha :D:p

IHStangFan
12-29-2008, 01:38 AM
and you know what TO is saying? Oh...you're right..I can't quote him...but given his track record EVERYWHERE HE'S EVER BEEN....I can guess what was coming out w/ a certain degree of accuracy.

Emerson1
12-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Oh...you're right..I can't quote him...but given his track record EVERYWHERE HE'S EVER BEEN....I can guess what was coming out w/ a certain degree of accuracy.
If he was saying nothing but negative things, someone would have stepped up as a "source" and said something to the media like what happened a few weeks ago. There are plenty of people around to listen and no one has said anything.

Necks_Fan
12-29-2008, 10:53 AM
I guess G$$ thinks this is SO funny even he can't show up right now.

He'll have to let it coll down then tell us "I told ya so."

I heard TO is going to retire?

Hehe.....