PDA

View Full Version : Internet Broadcasting

957tiger
12-26-2008, 12:01 PM
We are looking into broadcasting our games next year. We need some direction on the where's and how's to go about it. Any suggestions and ideals?

eaglefan34
12-27-2008, 09:48 AM
Check out this website: www.audiosportsonline.net - they do a nice job

PurpleFreddy
12-27-2008, 12:00 PM
You probably should PM txbroadcaster.

ILS1
12-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
You probably should PM txbroadcaster.

Hey K!!! Where have you been? Did you make it to the Lake Travis/Longview State Championship game? I saw G2,Burnet44,Eldo84 and Jimmy there. I was like an old Pig reunion!!!! I talked to SUPERBULL on the phone, he was there as well but I didn't see him :D :D :D

1st and goal
12-28-2008, 09:54 AM
I've got a computer horror story to tell about online broadcasting.

I'm not exactly sure what happened but,

I was at the Giddings/Carthage game and called my wife to get an update on the LH/Celina game.

She did some google search (not knowing to look on here for a link) and clicked on some random piece of crap website that said "Click on the link and allow popups"....Computer died that night. My computer is still not the same. It wouldn't even boot up. I had to do a dual boot configuration to get important stuff off of it. Not sure how what happened but somehow a website installed a trojan or something and since we have broadband, she left the computer going overnight and it had all night to do its thing. Hope that no important passwords got thru, I don't know if the firewall was working or not.

You'd be surprised how much updating has to occur to XP when you start from scratch. Another issue was it reverted back to IE6. It took numerous attempts to get IE 8 Beta downloaded but it's much better now.