PDA

View Full Version : Everman vs. Monahans

Wtx_coach
11-24-2002, 02:47 PM
Everman is a great team that has size and speed, and Monahans relies mostly on defense, they held Borger to 1st down in the second half and like 50 yard total in the 2nd half,I kn ow most people are going to pick Everman by like 30 points, but remember you guys thought the same thing about kennedale and ballinger, I do think everman will beat monahans though, but its not going to be a blowout I can gurarntee you that, i will say Everman by 10, but if the game is close in the 4th quarter Monahans will ware those starters out that never have to play the whole game and will shock Texas once again just like they did in 98!!

Ranger Mom
11-24-2002, 02:58 PM
That would suit me just fine. Nothing against Everman, I would just like to see a West Texas team, and one from our district to boot, be the ones to bring 'em down. I don't know enough about the game to make predictions, but it would be cool if it happened!! :D :D

Wtx_coach
11-24-2002, 03:04 PM
Ranger Mom:
That would suit me just fine. Nothing against Everman, I would just like to see a West Texas team, and one from our district to boot, be the ones to bring 'em down. I don't know enough about the game to make predictions, but it would be cool if it happened!! :D :D Yea it would be cool rangermom, its going to be real hard for monahans but you never know, if anyone can pull it of it would be coach hanna.

bulldog65
11-24-2002, 05:46 PM
Wtx_coach:
Everman is a great team that has size and speed, and Monahans relies mostly on defense, they held Borger to 1st down in the second half and like 50 yard total in the 2nd half,I kn ow most people are going to pick Everman by like 30 points, but remember you guys thought the same thing about kennedale and ballinger, I do think everman will beat monahans though, but its not going to be a blowout I can gurarntee you that, i will say Everman by 10, but if the game is close in the 4th quarter Monahans will ware those starters out that never have to play the whole game and will shock Texas once again just like they did in 98!!http://members.aol.com/VWware/cdreams.jpg

Wtx_coach getting his latest prediction.

<small>[ November 24, 2002, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: bulldog65 ]</small>

spiderman
11-24-2002, 05:50 PM
I assure you that Monahans won't know what hit them. Everman is BIG and extremely TOUGH. Their defense is incredible! I don't care what a team might "have", Everman packs a lunch. It would be great for a West Texas team to capture it away from them, for sure. But I don't know if this is the year. They have too many quality athletes on their team.

Matthew328
11-24-2002, 07:53 PM
By the way Everman's starters did play the whole game save for the last couple of possesions..except for Theo Miller..who only had 3 carries..Monahans is a good team that made a good run..but I think Everman is too fast and too strong and too big for the Loboes..The Bulldogs are really on a roll at the moment..