PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Finalist Meet- 8/28/09 - L.H. v. Buffs

BOCEPHUS
12-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Here is a thread that will keep me from a gett'n bored.

Was a 2 point game last year, both team coming off a loss, both team advance to semi's.........AND YEAH I KNOW, THE HILL'S WINNING STREAK...........................

ANYWAY FISRT BIG GAME OF THE YEAR, WEEK 0!

GAME OF THE WEEK AM SURE

BOCEPHUS
12-24-2008, 08:44 PM
OK, GAME OF THE WEEK.............................LET'S GO AHEAD AND PUT STICKY NOTE ON THIS ONE

LH Panther Mom
12-25-2008, 09:21 AM
LOL! It's Christmas, Bo. How about we wait until tomorrow? :p

SHSBulldog00
12-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Wow, this should be a great game. Giddings is full of underclassmen. What about The Hill?

BOCEPHUS
12-27-2008, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! It's Christmas, Bo. How about we wait until tomorrow? :p

OK, ITS TOMORROW ALLREADY................

1st and goal
12-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Sticky, for sure.
GOTW, (due to LH, Giddings has no respect from whomever picks)
More accolades to come hopefully.

Giddings just didn't get the love/respect this past year. I'm sure because they didn't have any "superstar" D1 prospects. I'd stated they could play with anyone on any given night. They met their match against Carthage for sure. I was neutral for the state final but I was glad to see Carthage roll to have some sort of comparison for the Buffs.

I read somewhere else that Xavier Daniels of the Buffs made 3A Defensive man of the year. Not sure what poll or what, but he should go D1 as a coverage guy or receiver. Doe's anyone know if he has any offers?

PS. I'll bring lawnchairs just in case, but I hope to get there real early to sit next to LHPM.:cool: :cool: :cool: I'll bring my own cowbell.

BOCEPHUS
12-30-2008, 07:08 AM
I'ME UH THANK'EN THEY OUGHT TO MOVE THIS HERE GAME TO THE ALAMO DOME, U KNOW, GONNA BE HOT WHEN THESE 2 PLAY IN AUGUST. GETZ ME SUM A.C.!!!!! PLUS I COULD DO THE RIVER WALK AGAIN, MAYBE THIS TIME THEY WON'T GET ALL BENT OUT A SHAPE WHEN I PUT OUT A FEW JUG LINES!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
Wow, this should be a great game. Giddings is full of underclassmen. What about The Hill?
I think we have 8 or 9 returning starters, plus a plethora of lettermen.

1st and goal
12-30-2008, 09:09 PM
BO, I DUN SEENT MORE THAN A FEW DUDES SITTIN ON DA SIDE OF DAT RIVERWALK, HOLDIN A MARGARITA, WATCHING THEM JUGS TRYIN TO SET A LINE.

BOCEPHUS
12-31-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
BO, I DUN SEENT MORE THAN A FEW DUDES SITTIN ON DA SIDE OF DAT RIVERWALK, HOLDIN A MARGARITA, WATCHING THEM JUGS TRYIN TO SET A LINE.

uh huh, NOW WE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT DID U SEE ANY OF'EM LAND ANYTHING ER DID THEY BREAK THE LINE, I DUN HAD ALOR OF'EM STRAIGHTEN OUT THE HOOK, WENT TO THEM STAILESS STEEL CIRCLE HOOKS AND FIXED IT.

BUFFS R SED TO HAVE BACK 5 FELLAS ON OFFENSE THAT ACCOUNTED FER ABOUT 4,700 YARDS ON THE GROUND, AND 400 IN THE AIR.

7 ON DEFENSE.

FIGURE THEY BE PICKED 2ND ER 3RD IN DISTRICT!!!!....KINDA LIKE LAST YEAR.....................

1st and goal
12-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
uh huh, NOW WE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT DID U SEE ANY OF'EM LAND ANYTHING ER DID THEY BREAK THE LINE, I DUN HAD ALOR OF'EM STRAIGHTEN OUT THE HOOK, WENT TO THEM STAILESS STEEL CIRCLE HOOKS AND FIXED IT.

AWE, YOU KNOW IT!!! MOSTLY I DUN SEEN'T UM SITTIN AND SIPPIN. BUT, THEY BE GETTIN A LOTTA NIBBLES, NO HARD BITES. I THINK IT MUST BE DEM SPLIT TAIL GASPARGOO'S PLAYIN WITH DEM FELLAS MAKIN THEM THAR JUGS MOVE UP AND DOWN. THEY DINT SEEM TO MIND SEEIN AS THEY HAD MARGARITAS.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH BO ON THIS ONE, I SAY WE MOVE IT TO SAN ANTONYA SO WE CAN ALL GO FISHYN AT THE RIVERWALK...:D

Orange Defense
12-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Where will this game be played???

LH Panther Mom
12-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Where will this game be played???
Here at our "cozy" stadium. :D

Orange Defense
12-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Here at our "cozy" stadium. :D

I will have to make plans to be there. Sounds like it will be a good game!!! Do Ya'll tailgate during the regular season also?

BOCEPHUS
12-31-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
I will have to make plans to be there. Sounds like it will be a good game!!! Do Ya'll tailgate during the regular season also?

I BRANG MY TAILGATE WHEVERS I GO'ES

COZY HUH, HOW COZY?????? U KNOWS WHAT I BE A MEAN'EN

BOCEPHUS
01-09-2009, 08:04 PM
FIRST BIG GAME OF THE YEAR(U DO KNOW ITS THIS YEAR NOW DON'TCHA) PROBABLY GAME OF THE WEEK, AND NO STICKY NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-09-2009, 08:08 PM
COZY HUH, HOW COZY?????? U KNOWS WHAT I BE A MEAN'EN
Bring your lawnchairs cozy. :D

BOCEPHUS
01-10-2009, 06:16 AM
NOW WE HAD Y'ALL PLENTY PLACES TO SIT WHEN YA COME OVER TO R PLACE, NOW U GONNA PUT US ON THE GROUND WHEN WE COME TO VISIT????

Y'ALL JUST AIN'T SHOW'N NO COUNTRY HOSPITALITY

LH Panther Mom
01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
NOW WE HAD Y'ALL PLENTY PLACES TO SIT WHEN YA COME OVER TO R PLACE, NOW U GONNA PUT US ON THE GROUND WHEN WE COME TO VISIT????

Y'ALL JUST AIN'T SHOW'N NO COUNTRY HOSPITALITY
The LHISD school board must've seen your gripe. We will be adding 600 additional seats to the home side, moving the smaller stands to the visitor side permanently. New capacity will be approximately 3550. :eek: :eek: :cheerl: :cheerl:

BOCEPHUS
02-02-2009, 10:42 AM
OK, NOW BE TIME FER STICKY NOT RITE HERE