PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Real-Life Characters

Bullaholic
12-23-2008, 03:08 PM
As I go thru life, one of my great passions is reading about or encountering interesting, complex people. They are not always the most savory, but they are intriguing. One such person was
Hunter S. Thompson:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S._Thompson

If there is not a movie there someplace, I don't know where it would be. Johnny Depp would have to play Thompson.

Whose life did/do you find interesting?

Necks_Fan
12-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
As I go thru life, one of my great passions is reading about or encountering interesting, complex people. They are not always the most savory, but they are intriguing. One such person was
Hunter S. Thompson:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S._Thompson

If there is not a movie there someplace, I don't know where it would be. Johnny Depp would have to play Thompson.

Whose life did/do you find interesting? My life is awesome. They should make a movie about me. It would be a box office hit.

:)

Pick6
12-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
My life is awesome. They should make a movie about me. It would be a box office hit.

In the midget gay community

BreckTxLonghorn
12-23-2008, 03:20 PM
My life is awesome. They should make a movie about me. It would be a box office hit.

Is Danny DeVito even available right now?

Necks_Fan
12-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Nice responses. I knew that would get a good reaction.

Bullaholic
12-23-2008, 03:21 PM

I thought it had already been done, Necks---wasn't it called "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". :D

PurpleFreddy
12-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Where the Buffalo Roam starring Bill Murray (made in the '80s) ... you should read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Looking4number8
12-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I thought it had already been done, Necks---wasn't it called "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". :D

No, you are confused. The movie about Necks was Brokeback Mountain.

Bullaholic
12-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Where the Buffalo Roam starring Bill Murray (made in the '80s) ... you should read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I'm waiting for G2's book, PFreddy. Think it will be "R" rated? :D

Necks_Fan
12-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
No, you are confused. The movie about Necks was Brokeback Mountain. :dispntd: :ack!: :thmbdwn:

And the Fear and Loathing in LV is a movie too, correct?