PDA

View Full Version : ROLL ON PURPLE THUNDER

purple thunder # 1 fan
10-23-2002, 07:38 PM
TO THE PLAYERS AND COACHES :YOU HAVE COME A GREAT DISTANCE IN YOUR QUEST FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT. AT THIS POINT OF THE SEASON YOU ARE UNBEATEN AS WELL AS UNBEATABLE. BELIEVE THIS 100 PERCENT. AND YOU WILL COME AWAY WITH A REWARDING VICTORY. BELIEVE IN YOUR CAUSE!

Ozzy
10-23-2002, 09:13 PM
I've got some questions for the LH folks:

1. What has caused the turnaround? I know the will to win and all of that, but every team and every kid wants to win. You guys were 11-29 from 1998-2001. The best season was 5-5. Now you're 7-0. What's the secret?

2. How will this team handle a loss to Bandera? Will they realize the importance of regrouping for Llano, or will their focus be on the week 10 opponent Burnet?

3. If LH wins the next 2 games, will Burnet be their super bowl? What is the most important goal for the LH squad right now? Just to make the playoffs, a district championship, a playoff win?

4. It's been a great season for LH so far, a tremendous turnaround from previous years. Do the Panthers ever wonder how they would be with the SLC qb?

I hope LH wins the next 2 games and sets up a big showdown Nov. 8. It will be a sight to see!

purple thunder # 1 fan
10-24-2002, 06:23 AM
SECRETS ARE NOT TO BE TOLD.