PDA

View Full Version : Press Conference

eagles_victory
12-22-2008, 05:45 PM
I will be having a chat after Monday Night Football sometimes this evening to allow members of the downlow to ask me questions following the conclusion of the 3adownlow fantasy championship tonight between meand Emerson 1

JR2004
12-22-2008, 05:50 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
12-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I just request noone question my daughters husband.

coach
12-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I just request noone question my daughters husband.

lol i just want to congratulate you and your players on a great season in our league. after the game my players told me that have never been beat by a more classier bunch

SintonFan_inAustin
12-22-2008, 06:47 PM
I will be having a chat after Monday Night Football sometimes this evening to allow members of the downlow to ask me questions following the conclusion of the 3adownlow fantasy championship tonight between meand Emerson 1 :thinking:

2 players(WR and RB) to score 3.75 points to win in 5 degree weather with your RB listed as Questionable.

JR2004
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm quoting the coach here of the team going into tonight trailing.

"After Emerson go ahead and bring on 3afan ill take out the whole family."

pirate4state
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I will be having a chat after Monday Night Football sometimes this evening to allow members of the downlow to ask me questions following the conclusion of the 3adownlow fantasy championship tonight between meand Emerson 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:clap: :D :clap:

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2008, 07:48 PM

HI Ev

TB here with Fantasy Football Insider Weekly Digest Daily Messenger News

What are your comments to the rumors that Wade Phillips will replace you next year as the HC? And is it true that your star WR and you have not talked in two months?

Also what is the truth about G$$ hired to be your character consultant?

eagles_victory
12-23-2008, 12:38 AM
Im in the chat for questions

eagles_victory
12-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
HI Ev

TB here with Fantasy Football Insider Weekly Digest Daily Messenger News

What are your comments to the rumors that Wade Phillips will replace you next year as the HC? And is it true that your star WR and you have not talked in two months?

Also what is the truth about G$$ hired to be your character consultant? First off I would like to say that I have heard no contact with Jerry Jones or anyone from the Cowboy staff.

Secondly if you are speaking about Greg Jennings our realtionship is fine. Greg is a great guy and an outstanding up and coming athlete and at no point did we have any problem with one another this season. At times I was disappointed with his play but we were always on the same page.

G$$ is in no way involved with this football team. We respect him as a person and his knowledge but he is a square peg and we are a round hole and their just was not a fit. I wish him the best of luck in future endeavours though.

Thank you Terry if you would like to interview me for your radio show Ill put you ahead of Mike and Mike as my number 1 guy to go to for an interview.

JR2004
12-23-2008, 12:44 AM
First off I would like to say that I have heard no contact with Jerry Jones or anyone from the Cowboy staff.

Secondly if you are speaking about Greg Jennings our realtionship is fine. Greg is a great guy and an outstanding up and coming athlete and at no point did we have any problem with one another this season. At times I was disappointed with his play but we were always on the same page.

G$$ is in no way involved with this football team. We respect him as a person and his knowledge but he is a square peg and we are a round hole and their just was not a fit. I wish him the best of luck in future endeavours though.

Thank you Terry if you would like to interview me for your radio show Ill put you ahead of Mike and Mike as my number 1 guy to go to for an interview.

Okay you win!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
12-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Chat isnt working but I will be in chat tomorrow night or you can ask questions on this thread and I will respond to any of them thank you and stay tuned for the chat press conference.

I want to personally thank all my team members and all our fans for all the hard work and support this season.

JR2004
12-23-2008, 12:52 AM
I have a question...

Towards the end of the regular season you were seen getting in arguments with your defensive coordinator, Barry Switzer, on two separate occasions at the end of losses. Was there any animosity between the two of you and will he be back next year after how the defense collapsed down the stretch and almost cost you a title?

SintonFan_inAustin
12-23-2008, 01:02 AM
http://www.greatatlantictrophy.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/58500gs.jpg
3A Down Low Fantasy Football 2008 Champion
---------------- EV

eagles_victory
12-23-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I have a question...

Towards the end of the regular season you were seen getting in arguments with your defensive coordinator, Barry Switzer, on two separate occasions at the end of losses. Was there any animosity between the two of you and will he be back next year after how the defense collapsed down the stretch and almost cost you a title? First off Barry is a great guy and knows defensive football better than almost anyone else in the league. Our arguments were just that arguments that were over as soon as the game ended it was just too great minds disagreeing with one another nothing serious. If it wasnt for my defense I would have not one my first playoff game so I would like to thank Barry for that.

Unless Barry gets another head coaching job he will be back on my staff next year. But if I were a GM out there I would give him a job because this guy knows his football.

beartwin
12-23-2008, 01:16 AM
Congrats EV. :p

pirate4state
12-23-2008, 11:45 AM
:cheerl: WOO HOO :cheerl: I got 7th place --- take that suckers! :rolleyes: :( :D

Congrats EV! :clap: