PDA

View Full Version : Tools!!

Ranger Mom
12-22-2008, 02:43 PM
The "accu-mark" and the "auto wrench" are HARD to find this year!!!:(

I can't find either one, so my husband is getting a "TiVo package".....I'm sure he will like that more anyway with the bowl games coming up and his work schedule!!

The tools would have been LOTS cheaper!!

waterboy
12-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I spent 7 hours Christmas shopping yesterday. The one item I had trouble finding was the Wii game console for my daughters. I went all over the Longview area looking for it. All the Wal-marts, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears, Big K-Mart, and Toys-R-Us. After being told by everyone everywhere nobody has any, I made a second trip to Toys-R-Us for something else and found one. The first time I went there I couldn't even find where the tickets were so I didn't even bother to ask.....I just assumed!:doh: I know.....I know.....NEVER assume, always ask!:D

Ranger Mom
12-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yeah, I spent 7 hours Christmas shopping yesterday. The one item I had trouble finding was the Wii game console for my daughters. I went all over the Longview area looking for it. All the Wal-marts, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears, Big K-Mart, and Toys-R-Us. After being told by everyone everywhere nobody has any, I made a second trip to Toys-R-Us for something else and found one. The first time I went there I couldn't even find where the tickets were so I didn't even bother to ask.....I just assumed!:doh: I know.....I know.....NEVER assume, always ask!:D

I want a Wii for myself, but I am just waiting til the Christmas craziness is over!!

waterboy
12-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I don't blame ya. I'd wait, too. Who knows, they might even drop the price AFTER Christmas. That'd be about right! I don't particularly enjoy shopping anyway, but throw in the traffic and the crazy people and it takes all the fun out of it. Not ALL the fun, but you know what I mean. I kept thinking about the look on my daughters' faces when they see that Wii console, and that kept me determined to find one, and ELATED once I did.:D

eagles_victory
12-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Why did I think this thread was about g$$ when I opened it?

BOCEPHUS
12-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

I OPENED IT 2!!!!!!!!

GUESS I FELL FER IT

coach
12-22-2008, 07:02 PM

:clap: :clap:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-22-2008, 07:06 PM

Haha that made my day.

Necks_Fan
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Why did I think this thread was about g$$ when I opened it? LOL. Nice!

CHS_CG
12-22-2008, 10:51 PM
I love my wii! its very entertaining!

Ranger Mom
12-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I love my wii! its very entertaining!

I have the wii fit but no console. Shane and Amanda have a console, but I would rather not do the "hoolahoop" in front of an audience...(if you know what I mean!!):p